Admins and Modertors please considerer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Admins and Modertors please considerer

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
First of all, let me say I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just offering an oppinion I saw some other's had as well, and was hoping you all would consider changing back to the way it use to be.

Instead of combining all the reports from training camp into 1 big thread, I thought it was so much easier and better to have different threads about what each poster saw their. It certainly lets one not have to scroll so many pages to keep looking for information from someone who was their.The other way, the poster that went could give his report, it was easy to find as it was the topic and first post in the thread and you could read it, ask questions and so forth from their. Like this though, I scrolled 8 pages and gave up trying to read every single post, it was just to hard.

Again, not trying to be critical, you all do a great job and all, but I just believe the various threads from people attending were so much better and easier to read and follow. Thanks for letting me voice this concern, Keep up the great site !!!

I apologize if I started this in the wrong thread, but I still feel it was appropriate to go into the football thread, as it was indeed football related , concerning the camp reports being merged into one. In that Forum others would have saw it and maybe voiced their like, dislike as well as to the Camp report threads being combined.When it gets thrown in here very few even come in here to read and basically one feels their oppinion is being discarded. It wopuld also be nice when a thread is moved to send that poster of such thread a private PM disclosing the reason behind such move.

dolphindan1970 said:
I apologize if I started this in the wrong thread, but I still feel it was appropriate to go into the football thread, as it was indeed football related , concerning the camp reports being merged into one. In that Forum others would have saw it and maybe voiced their like, dislike as well as to the Camp report threads being combined.When it gets thrown in here very few even come in here to read and basically one feels their oppinion is being discarded. It wopuld also be nice when a thread is moved to send that poster of such thread a private PM disclosing the reason behind such move.

Just because we move it elsewhere doesnt mean we don't read it. It was a suggestion or comment addressed to us, wasnt it? ;)

We'll discuss how we want to handle the camp threads amongst ourself and implement them when appropriate.

As far as the threads being put in the wrong place, most of the time there are links where they used to be to redirect them. When there aren't, usually it's because we have archived them early (not publicly accessible due to TOS violations) or that we move them to a different forum and we are annoyed that some people post stuff in the wrong forum deliberately on purpose so their thread gets seen. This happens a lot and it's why we dont take the extra time to deliver a PM because most ppl know that they did something wrong but choose to ignore the TOS anyways. :shakeno:

TerryTate said:
Just because we move it elsewhere doesnt mean we don't read it. It was a suggestion or comment addressed to us, wasnt it? ;)

We'll discuss how we want to handle the camp threads amongst ourself and implement them when appropriate.

As far as the threads being put in the wrong place, most of the time there are links where they used to be to redirect them. When there aren't, usually it's because we have archived them early (not publicly accessible due to TOS violations) or that we move them to a different forum and we are annoyed that some people post stuff in the wrong forum deliberately on purpose so their thread gets seen. This happens a lot and it's why we dont take the extra time to deliver a PM because most ppl know that they did something wrong but choose to ignore the TOS anyways. :shakeno:
Most people, and most of the time you say ? Well TT you cant clump everyone into 1 category and expect them to all be the same, and thats what I didnt appreciate. I started the thread there, in all honesty thinking I was only bringing up the camp issue for not only the staff to read, but for ALL to read and offer their thoughts, which I thought you all might like to know concerning how your MEMBERS felt about issues like that,obviously it seems you care nothing about what members think. And I dont need none of that crap, ( :shakeno: :shakeno: ) either. I thought my post was respectful, and I also thought it was football related, as I previously stated , about camp coverage news, so I was'nt trying to break any TOS rules and again, dont appreciate being lumped into a category just because others do on purpose. Thats exactly why it would have been nice to receive a PM from the "Mod or Admin" that moved the thread and explaining why.

I have run a basketball sports related site for years and have always cared about what members had to say, and never have I "lumped" all members together. If someone did something wrong, I took TIME to send a personal PM to that INDIVIDUAL and discuss it with them, and not ASSUME they were just trying to break TOS rules.

Again, was'nt trying to be a smart ***, nor rude, just thought it was football related topic concerning mini-camp threads that maybe you all would be interested in knowing how I and others felt and would consider those. If you all want to ban me, then go ahead, but I will say again, now, and in the future, dont "Lump" me into a category with everyone and Assume Im trying to break TOS on purpose. I have always respected you all's guidelines here, even reported violations when extreme "NUDITY "was posted in the football threads, so I dont appreciate being thought of, and treated like a TOS violater without at least a PM from a staff member explaining as to why !!!!! :fire:

Back
Top Bottom