Admins. please! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Admins. please!

themole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Would you guys please consider modifying the forum so that each new thread title will indicate the date it was started.

We are going to be operating at warp speed with hundreds of new threads being started very soon. It would be nice to be able to "at a glance" determine if we are seeing a new thread or opening an old dusty one that someone wants to rehash.

I'm not asking that you try to go back and date old exsisting threads, just tag the new ones with a start date.

Well, there have been 11 people take a peep at this thread since I first put it up. Don't any of you think it would be a help to have the birthdate of the thread tagged to the title to help eliminate popping open a thread you have already read?

Maybe some of you haven't been around here long enough to have experienced what you are about to go through come 4/28/06 and beyond.

I'll tell you the new threads will come fast and furious and it's not that easy to stay on top of considering the hundreds of new members that have discovered this site in the past year.

it's pretty easy when you're young and computer literate. :rolleyes2

Do you realize what you're asking from us so that you can save two measly clicks??

:buttkick:

seriously, I don't know if it can be done but, I'll check on the feasibility. :D

inFINSible said:
it's pretty easy when you're young and computer literate. :rolleyes2

Do you realize what you're asking from us so that you can save two measly clicks??

:buttkick:

seriously, I don't know if it can be done but, I'll check on the feasibility. :D

That's what I'm talkin about inFINS. :wink:

One day you will understandand. It has been written: Do not rebuke the old man. Where is thine honor? Grasshopper.

Anyway, you being the bidniss man that you are, you should realize that poor customer service leads to ruin. The two measly clicks ought to be on the host.:tongue:

themole said:
That's what I'm talkin about inFINS. :wink:

One day you will understandand. It has been written: Do not rebuke the old man. Where is thine honor? Grasshopper.

Anyway, you being the bidniss man that you are, you should realize that poor customer service leads to ruin. The two measly clicks ought to be on the host.:tongue:
What was I thinking??...:hail:

We'll take care of that right away, Mr. mole, sir. Can I offer you a lemonade or piece of hard candy while you wait? The shoe shine boy oughta be back from his break shortly, shall I tell him to put a gloss on the 'ole wingtips? :dday:

Back
Top Bottom