Adrian Peterson - this year's Matt Leinart? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adrian Peterson - this year's Matt Leinart?

chibully

Scout Team
Reaction score
i think he very well could be. now, i think the browns will take him at #3, but if they don't, when does he go? a lot of browns fans want quinn it seems, i guess it depends what happens with trent green.

i think a running back can have a bigger immediate impact than a quarterback, that's my opinion.

if you look at who needs a running back in the top 10, there's not many teams.

You may see teams like Green Bay and Buffalo making a few calls to trade up for Peterson.

Peterson's knock is his durability. I also don't like the way he runs, he runs pretty tall and high, like Reggie Bush. I would like to see how he takes a hit.

Peterson probably wont fall past the vikings but if he does fall to us alot of teams should be looking to call us for a deal.

Its funny that people say Petersons running style could be a problem seeing as how he runs tall. But that was also the case for Larry Johnson and he turned out pretty good don't you people agree. I think Peterson will be a beast at the next level, the only real concern is his durability.

i think he very well could be. now, i think the browns will take him at #3, but if they don't, when does he go? a lot of browns fans want quinn it seems, i guess it depends what happens with trent green.

i think a running back can have a bigger immediate impact than a quarterback, that's my opinion.

i think quinn and peterson could be. cuz i beleive browns will take him if russell and thomas are gone but i think if thomas is gone before arizona, they might take him or minn might take him.i think quinn will fall to minn and we trade up or even to miami at #9

Cleveland at 3
Arizona at 5
Minnesota at 7
Atlanta at 8
Houston at 10

Well personally if Quinn is gone and Peterson is there at 9 I would be greatly tempted to draft him. Much like Mueller did when he had Ricky and then drafted Duce McAllister in New Orleans.

Back
Top Bottom