AFC East Biggest Questions | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Biggest Questions

Well, at least we agree on one thing.......

FWIW, Dan Koppen was cut today......

It's to bad, he was a really player for most of his 8 years with the Pats, just couldn't get past the injury I guess.

It looks like Waters isn't coming back. He wants to play in Houston apparently.

That's true, but he's still NOT with the team which is the pertinent issue. It will be interesting to see what comes from this.

Only two outcomes, 1. He shows up and collects the 1.5 million from his contract, or 2. He retires.

Only two outcomes, 1. He shows up and collects the 1.5 million from his contract, or 2. He retires.

It sounds as if he doesn't think the Pats will win another Super Bowl, or he just doesn't care to win another one. Either which one, it doesn't bode well if he returns to play in 2012.....

It sounds as if he doesn't think the Pats will win another Super Bowl, or he just doesn't care to win another one. Either which one, it doesn't bode well if he returns to play in 2012.....

Doesn't look like the Pats neend him, by the way, how did those Bills do yesterday????

Why do I ever open my mouth? Painful drubbing by the Pats once again...... SMH....

They looked pretty good while putting up historic 2nd half numbers against that 160 mill de-line of yours.

Talk about painful...... Has Wanny ever heard of adjustments?

Talk about painful...... Has Wanny ever heard of adjustments?

He blew it, the Patriots used three differen't plays masked by a couple differen't formations and the Bills never made a single adjustment. :ponder:

Any time Wanny stepped out from JJ's shadow he either failed (Chicago where they drove him out of town, U of Pitts) or underperformed (Fins relative to the roster on the field and questionable FO decisions as the defacto GM). Is anyone really surprised by his ineptitude on Lake Erie?

Back
Top Bottom