AFC East: Final Word-Espn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East: Final Word-Espn

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Test for New England: New England travels to Miami for the early "Monday Night Football" game. Although it struggled this preseason, particularly against the Lions, I still consider New England’s offensive line one of the very best. But they will be tested in a huge way on the road. In the Miami heat, the fatigue factor will favor the home team. Miami has an extremely physical and deep 3-man defensive line. Led by Cameron Wake, the Dolphins’ edge pass-rushers are a real handful for any protection scheme. New England might be without starting right tackle Sebastian Vollmer, so we might see first-round pick Nate Solder in his first action.

Pressure from Patriots: When Miami has the ball, I expect Bill Belichick to dial up a lot of front-side pressure. Chad Henne is not very mobile, and he can struggle with pressure right in his face. Jake Long returns, after missing the preseason, to man his left tackle spot. I worry about the right side of the Dolphins’ offensive line, particularly starting right tackle Marc Colombo. He should be out-manned by players such as Shaun Ellis and Jermaine Cunningham, let alone the added front-side pressure. Compounding the problem, right guard Vernon Carey has little experience at guard. Anthony Fasano is an excellent blocking tight end and will have to spend much of his time on the right side, but the Miami running backs are either small and lacking physicality (Reggie Bush) or lacking experience (Daniel Thomas) in protection.

By what measure is the Pats O-line one of the best? They are an average bunch except for Mankins. Honestly, does Kraft pay these people to prop up his team. They are a good team, but by the way everyone talks about them every yr you would think they were the Steelers.

The Brady is 6 - 1 vs the Steelers...not the Steelers, just the Steelers Daddy.

By what measure is the Pats O-line one of the best? They are an average bunch except for Mankins. Honestly, does Kraft pay these people to prop up his team. They are a good team, but by the way everyone talks about them every yr you would think they were the Steelers.[/QUOTE]

It's comments like this that make people laugh at phin fans. Do you even realize that no team in the last decade has won mroe games than the Patriots?? So no I really don't think Bob Kraft has to pay anyone anything, the Pats Prop themselves up.

Back
Top Bottom