AFC East first look | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East first look

Well its nice to get props... Notice he didn't even mention Ricky Williams, only the Best Player on our team, last years rushing champ, and pro-bowl MVP...

I'm basically an optimist...

...but the only paper championship I want is the ticker tape that goes with the SB. Pundit opinions are just BS (even when they're pro rather than con.

It's about time someone doesn't pick the Pats to win the division.

I think Buffalo will have improvement this year, but they still lack some talent at key positions. And teams will double-team Moulds or put 8 man in the box this year, so their offense won't be as efficient as last year.

The Pats have upgrade some key position this year, but their attack doesn't scare me. They have no runner and their air attack consist of screens. And even tough they added Colvin to shore their pass rush, I don't think it will change anything.

The Jets will be at the bottom of the pack.

Well Miami's been good on paper for a long time..but can they do it on the field..that's the question..Buf does look stronger, but so are the PAT's..I won't count them out...The Jets are still the Division Champion until proven otherwise. Rickly is definetly the key to the O...and it's passing game as well..We need him to be healthy all year again..plus of course Jay.

Pats hover around 8-8 :rolleyes:

We go 9-7, then upgrade every weakness and we get worse :confused:

Sure

Not every weakness buddy. You all still lack a RB that a D has to adjust to. Plus, you have done little in free agency to upgrade your run defense. If you're counting on that 1st round pick of yours for that, then that proves my point. That pass defense is always scary, but we did fine against it last season, and will most likely do better this season, barring any unexpected events unfolding before the season.......

Seriously, what division would want to mess w/ the AFC East? I know there are some serious divisions out there, but come on-----Dolphins, Bills, Patriots, and Jets? I hate the other teams in our division, but the hate is because each team can easily be a threat each year. No pushovers yo.

Back
Top Bottom