AFC EAST Just Got A Lot More Interesting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST Just Got A Lot More Interesting

The Phinisher

The Grand Champ
Reaction score
Patriots, Jets and Dolphins making big signings. It should be a slugfest. Man and I was really thinking about cancelling my Sunday Ticket.

Yes except everyone elses signings have been pro bowlers....we got a guy with 2500 career rushing yds for our feature back and possibly a 3-10 QB.....

Yea man i just got NFL Sunday Ticket and i Can't wait but it seems like pats with all these unexpected trades sound desperate IMO

Ummm. Bush has never been to a pro bowl or run for more than 600 yards is a season and is always injured. I live in Bronco country so am basically forced to watch Bronco games and people will be calling for Orton's replacement shortly, except wait, we don't have him yet. So how do we fit in again?

Last edited by a moderator:
As of right now? How do the Jets fit in? FA may be going too crazy right now but who did they sign? They haven't got Nnamdi yet.

So far big news from the New York camp is they re-signed Holmes who they had last year, but they still may be losing Braylon Edwards AND Antonio Cromartie?

pats added hof WR, probowl talent NT (as a backup)... Jets resign superbowl mvp, and are going after best cb in the game...we get rid of 2 probowl rbs who had a god aweful line last year and sign a scat back whose more interested in modeling and again has proven nothing on the football field, oh and we traded our best special teams player to do it.

I have nothing against bush if we was just a 3rd down back to pair with the rookie and ronnie/rickey/FA....but that is a joke of a Big Move....but it gets the Fins on ESPN and thats all half the fans on here want. Oh and btw, Henne with a half decent O coordinator is as good as Orton. We have done nothing yet.

pats added hof WR, probowl talent NT (as a backup)... Jets resign superbowl mvp, and are going after best cb in the game...we get rid of 2 probowl rbs who had a god aweful line last year and sign a scat back whose more interested in modeling and again has proven nothing on the football field, oh and we traded our best special teams player to do it.

I have nothing against bush if we was just a 3rd down back to pair with the rookie and ronnie/rickey/FA....but that is a joke of a Big Move....but it gets the Fins on ESPN and thats all half the fans on here want. Oh and btw, Henne with a half decent O coordinator is as good as Orton. We have done nothing yet.

Dont forget we also added a few special teams players though, and even though the Jets did resign Holmes they still are losing Braylon Edwards and Antonio Cromartie.. Two key players they helped the Jets barely sneak into the wildcard..If, IF they get Nnamdi, then its different.. Then its scary.

Patriots, Jets and Dolphins making big signings. It should be a slugfest. Man and I was really thinking about cancelling my Sunday Ticket.

You probably should. We're going to get smoked this year. I guess you can watch other games though. The two players they sign only have to want to play to be good again.

Back
Top Bottom