AFC East Lead For Dolphins(200th Post) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Lead For Dolphins(200th Post)

Originally posted by finfan54

finally some reality. the rest of you can just take a hike. if you have it out for fletcher, then why dont you just go to the damn game and shout for his jersey, instead of staying indoors all day and making all the orange seats highly visible until the middle of the third quarter! i think you guys suck! hows that!?:monkey:

Dude... take some Paxil...

Fletcher MADE some plays today. That was good to see. This was a great team victory, can we celebrate or do we have to be bummed about what Fletcher didn't do? C"mon guys, don't be sore winners!

I think my main beef with Fletcher is this: When a team finally realizes that they can victimize him, it will be a KC debacle all over again. I am extremely happy that Surtain is back and healthy as he made a big difference out there. A team like Buffalo, Oakland, even New England again will have a field day on Fletcher if he doesn't step it up a little bit. Having said that he played better this week than last which is encouraging, hopefully he continues that and can redeem himself, but so far amost a year and a half later...I still have him as a 1st round bust. Maybe he wouldn't be a bust if he was a 4th or 5th but as a 1st round..bust

well....

Originally posted by Samphin
I think my main beef with Fletcher is this: When a team finally realizes that they can victimize him, it will be a KC debacle all over again. I am extremely happy that Surtain is back and healthy as he made a big difference out there. A team like Buffalo, Oakland, even New England again will have a field day on Fletcher if he doesn't step it up a little bit. Having said that he played better this week than last which is encouraging, hopefully he continues that and can redeem himself, but so far amost a year and a half later...I still have him as a 1st round bust. Maybe he wouldn't be a bust if he was a 4th or 5th but as a 1st round..bust

You may see him as a bust as a 1st round pick...especially if you evaluate Buchanans play this year.....

BUT, he takes unnec flack a lot of times especially those who have a QB infatuation with Breese.

He is in his second year...I give him this year to see how he develops....

BUT for some reason his faulty plays are being elevated over the good plays he makes...i.e. today: many time he was on top of the receiver and was part of the reason of an incompletion. And I am not even counting where he had good coverage and Brady didn't even try to throw his way. Yet, everybody is on him for the TD. Go figure....

Back
Top Bottom