AFC East players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East players

BwanaZulia said:
Like: Zach Thomas - Been following him for years, probably one of the most underrated LBs in the NFL.

Hate: Brady. Not personally, just because he has been so successful against us for so long. That and the 3 SB rings.

Want: Probably Zack or Jason from 2-3 years ago.

BZ

See I have problems with the way he acts as a person as well as on the field

Alex22 said:
See I have problems with the way he acts as a person as well as on the field

I don't know enough about him. Haven't followed his every off-field move.

BZ

Rocky Raccoon said:
are you serious? He picked a Patriot and a Jet, and he's a homer because he didn't pick a Dolphin player? :shakeno:

Damn Straight!

Like- i would have to say deion branch because he was on my fantasy team and did decent hahaha, but i also respect tom brady because even though he may not always have great stats he is a proven winner but thats what i also hate about him

Hate- very hard question, i really hate everyone on the jets, bills, and pats, i use to really hate john abraham but i dont have to worry about him anymore so you could really pick any player from the jets because thats the team i hate the most

Would like on my team- vilma because he would be amazing in a phins uniform and is a young player who is already arguably one of the best mlb in the game, plus he went to the "U" so thats deff a bonus

Love
Pats Dan Koppen
Fins Jason Taylor
Jets Jonathon Vilma

Only get pisssed, maybe envious of other teams players, don't hate.

Would like Richard Seymour as a Bill

Love: Curtis Martin. One of the classiest and most underrated players in NFL history.

Hate: How many can I choose?? Tom Brady, J.P. Losman and Rodney Harrison.

Want to be a Dolphin: Richard Seymour. He would be phenomenal in Saban's scheme, just like he is in Belichick's.

Like - Jason Taylor, best player in the AFC east on and one of the best off the field.

Hate - Rodney Harrison.

Want - Tom Brady, he is a winner.

i'll take one from each team:

1) Johnathan Vilma - what an awesome player! Chad Pennington (dispite his performance against us! :( )TKO - love the guys attitue towards the game. pats - ..... hard to say, i dont like brady, but i respect the fact he KNOWS how to win.

2) i'm gonna say this and i know you guys aren't gonna like it... i dont hate any of the jets players, there is nothing wrong with them.. but i still hate the organisation as they are in the East. Lee evans - dont get me wrong he is an awesome talent and i wish we had him but he destroys our secondary! :(. and no question about this one - Rodney Harrison. my most hated player in the NFL, because of his cheap shots and his ****eyness and ego make me sick.

3) Johnathan Vilma - we need great, young talent like him at LB. Nate Clements/ Terrance Mcgee/ Lee evans/ TKO... the bills dopnt have any players that anyone could want except these guys i guess. we wouldn't need Mcgahee so..... Pats - Richard Seymor i guess

DaBills4life said:
Like - Jason Taylor, best player in the AFC east on and one of the best off the field.

Hate - Rodney Harrison.

Want - Tom Brady, he is a winner.

See, this guy said it I don't see why deepuphisass can't do the same.

PatsSuck456 said:
See, this guy said it I don't see why deepuphisass can't do the same.
:shakeno: dude this isn't the depths, nor did he even say anything that should make anyone upset. There is no reason to call him that.

Back
Top Bottom