AFC East: Prepare for club sandwiches/ Tim Bo did not tear ligaments | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East: Prepare for club sandwiches/ Tim Bo did not tear ligaments

Same here! It's hard to stay "up-beat" about the all the recent injuries when you read stuff like that. All i can say is...:whew:

What the hell? Don't scare people like that. What the hell is it with NFL.com? D. Bowens injury happened weeks ago.

Just sent this note to Rich:

"From NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/teams/training camp/MIA

"Good thing the Dolphins signed DT Jeff Zgonina because starter Tim Bowens tore a knee ligament in a freak accident and could miss most of the season."

DAVID Bowens, not Tim Bowen's tore his knee up and will be lost for most of the season. There's a big difference between the #4 DE on the D-line and the #1 DT on the D-line. Just thought you might want to edit that report.
Regards,

Wow, I think I just caught my breath after reading that title! Breath in, breath out.....

Well, Timbo wasnt on this list from yesterday... so i will take it as though this reporter guy is an idiot and made a mistake.

Injuries
Kicker Rob Hart (hamstring), punter Mark Royals (knee), cornerback Patrick Surtain (knee), fullbacks Deon Dyer (groin) and Rob Konrad (finger), offensive tackle Mark Dixon (foot), receiver Oronde Gadsden (ankle), defensive end Rob Burnett (knee), and linebacker Eddie Moore (foot) did not practice.

He made a mistake...

it was pretty obvious, its amazing how many of these guys make simple mistakes. I remember Prisco having two teams drafting the same guy in one of his projections.

Yeah, this gets crazy. It was Ricky Williams yesterday and and a couple of weeks ago ESPN had Charlie Rogers from the Lions mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom