AFC East Schedules... Thoughts? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Schedules... Thoughts?

dec. 20th i have my calendar marked for that one...thank god i have season tix, good luck finding them otherwise

McGahee Nation said:
Let's face it Dolphins wil be 5-11 next year. Real Brutal Schedule! The new defensive back rule will make it tough for the Phins Defensive Backs to cover now. :cap:

The Fins will win the East and capture home field throughout the PO's.

As far as the schedule, the NFL finally took away the home field avantage from NE in December over Miami. This will be enough to tilt the table in favor of Miami.

So, Unclemeat, how many times in the last 5 years have you made that same prediction?

I'm not going to make that same prediction for my Bills. I suspect that the Patriots might be too strong at the moment to give up the top spot.

Unclemeat said:
The Fins will win the East and capture home field throughout the PO's.

As far as the schedule, the NFL finally took away the home field avantage from NE in December over Miami. This will be enough to tilt the table in favor of Miami.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How can you get home field without a quality QB?

Right now I see the front runners, as based on last season being the Pats, maybe Indy and possibly Tennesee. I also see Cincinatti as being a possible Cinderella, but a lot of that is riding on Palmer playing well.

pats or the Dolphins in the East. The north will be the ravens, the bengals will be better, just not good enough. South might be the most competative, I think it will be indy though. The west should be kc, I'm hoping that the broncos fall apart.

The bye comes too soon for Buffalo NE, and the Jets to do them much good.

Buffalo will be .500 at best. That tough schedule after the bye will break them and they will have to rally late in the season to reach 8-8.

The Jet's ride all depends on their QB. If the oline can keep him standing. Not only does this team face 3 of the better defense's in the entire league in their own division, they face 2 other ton 10 defenses in the Ravens and Steelers. Odd's to me are not good.

NE. What can you say other than Superbowl champs. Tough out of conference schedule with Indy, KC, baltimore amoung other's. To get there again they have to earn it.

Miami? The bye couldn't come at a better time. After a soft(for the NFL) oppoent in AZ Miami gets a break before continuing 2 more games of a west coast ball. I'm biased but I think the D will be just as good and the O can only be better. Facing the Rams bother's me, but it's no longer the greatest show on earth. Dec schedule is better for us but we still have to go to Den and Baltimore, with a game against NE thrown in the middle. Playoff team, and threat for it all if we can get over the NE hump...

--Ross

McGahee Nation said:
Let's face it Dolphins wil be 5-11 next year. Real Brutal Schedule! The new defensive back rule will make it tough for the Phins Defensive Backs to cover now. :cap:
i agree. and with the henry/mcgahee duo in buffalo, they GOTTA be the favorites. i don't care what happened last season

Back
Top Bottom