AFC-East= Toughest Division in the NFL, Combined 03-02 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC-East= Toughest Division in the NFL, Combined 03-02

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Most of us knows that the AFC-East has been very tough for the last few years, but here us stats showing divisions winning % since 2002.

The AFC-East was the toughest division in 2003 and was the 3rd toughest in 2002...

2002-2003
1- AFC-East= 71-51 (55%), with NE and Mia leaders in winning %
2- NFC-South= 68-59-1 (53%), with Tam, and Car leaders in winning %
3- AFC-West= 67-61 (52%), with KC, Den and leaders in winning %
4- NFC-East= 65-63 (51%), Phily leading in winning %
5- AFC-South= 65-63 (51%), with Tenn, and Indi leaders in winning %
6- NFC-West= 62-66 (48%), with STL, SF, and Sea leaders in winning %
7- AFC-North= 57-70-1 (45%), with Balt leading in winning %
8- NFC-North= 56-72 (44%), with GB leading in winning %

Just some bit of tidbit for those that would seem interested. Kind of shows how some other division leaders have it easier than others, the easier the division, the easier to make it to the Post season... ;)

Me and my Bucs firend argue about who has the tougher division alot, well apparently we do by 2%:)

Boy do i hate the Jets, Bills, and especially the damn Patriots. P.S Congrats Pats fans on another Super Bowl win i hope i can have that feeling u guys have had for 2 of the last three Super Bowls. I still hate your squad though.

Feeley is the key to our success. For some odd reason i believe in him.

Boy do i hate the Jets, Bills, and especially the damn Patriots. P.S Congrats Pats fans on another Super Bowl win i hope i can have that feeling u guys have had for 2 of the last three Super Bowls. I still hate your squad though.

Feeley is the key to our success. For some odd reason i believe in him.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom