Afc East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc East

AFLisbetter

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A couple of questions

1. is the patriots backup any good? i have never seen him play, with their luck he probably will be

2. is anyone scared of the jets offense?
i cant think of one player that can hurt us since coles is gone and jones is old, maybe leon washington

3. is the bills defense any good?
im actually scared of playing the bills this year, their offense will be explosive with TO+Lee Evans+lynch+parrish+jackson, i kinda see them as last year's broncos, they have the shutdown corners in mckelvin and mcgee but they dont have anything else.
im not looking forward to watching their special teams

i think in 2 years the afceast will be the toughest division in football

A couple of questions

1. is the patriots backup any good? i have never seen him play, with their luck he probably will be

i cant think of one player that can hurt us since coles is gone and jones is old, maybe leon washington

im actually scared of playing the bills this year, their offense will be explosive with TO+Lee Evans+lynch+parrish+jackson, i kinda see them as last year's broncos, they have the shutdown corners in mckelvin and mcgee but they dont have anything else.

1. Kevin o'connell I believe his name is. He's probably good, but playing with that team, any QB could be good

2. The only one I'm really scared of is leon washington.

3. It's a decent defense. Aside from the CB's it's not really that tough.

What about Thomas Jones??? Might be old, but he had a pretty dang good season

1. Kevin o'connell I believe his name is. He's probably good, but playing with that team, any QB could be good

2. The only one I'm really scared of is leon washington.

3. It's a decent defense. Aside from the CB's it's not really that tough.

i think the only reason matt cassel was good was because of moss and welker, hes gonna suck in KC

A couple of questions

Leon, Cotch and Jones have killed Miami the last few years and watch out for Dustin Keller.

the jets offense looks terrible
the QB will fumble before he can hand it off

You have seen this offense? I don't know what they will be, I know we have a good OL, 2 really good RBs, an excellent pas catching TE, one good WR(who is better than any WR you guys have) and unproven QBs. IF the QB doesn't do a Favre imitation and he actually limits turnovers we could be really good. We'll see.

You have seen this offense? I don't know what they will be, I know we have a good OL, 2 really good RBs, an excellent pas catching TE, one good WR(who is better than any WR you guys have) and unproven QBs. IF the QB doesn't do a Favre imitation and he actually limits turnovers we could be really good. We'll see.

i think the jets next year will play pretty boring football, 100 yds passing and 80 yds rushing every game,

unfortunately your defense will win a couple games

i think the jets next year will play pretty boring football, 100 yds passing and 80 yds rushing every game,

unfortunately your defense will win a couple games

We probably will play boring football but hopefully it's winning football. Limit TOs, win the battle on STs and win the FP battle. It might be boring but it can be effective.

We probably will play boring football but hopefully it's winning football. Limit TOs, win the battle on STs and win the FP battle. It might be boring but it can be effective.

what happens when your trailing in the fourth quarter and become one dimensional but have noone to pass to?

the answer is- you lose the game

what happens when your trailing in the fourth quarter and become one dimensional but have noone to pass to?

the answer is- you lose the game

I don't know, we'll see what happens. How many games did you guys come back to win last year? You didn't have any big comebacks but you won 11 games.

I don't know, we'll see what happens. How many games did you guys come back to win last year? You didn't have any big comebacks but you won 11 games.

we wonour games because our offense was able to stay on the field

Back
Top Bottom