Afc East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc East

BigNate123

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the bills WILL win the AFC East this year cause everyone will overlook them. thay have more talent than anyone in the division

Say, BigNate, from the sound of your posts, you are a Bills fan. That's OK by me. After all, I'm one too. I am in favor of coming right out and saying so though. I don't like to go on the boards of other teams and hide what I am. So, are you a Bills fan?

pats got the most talent, they actually have pass rushers(willie,seymour,colvin when healthy,and vrabel). there front 4 is better then buf.

moulds is the best but the pats receivers 1-4 are better then buffs (troy,david p, branch,and givens who had a big second half and hardly played the first part of the season)and all have intangibles that were shown and PROVEN on the biggest stages including b johnson and will only get better, do i even have to bring up the qb spot, pats got better safetys and corners then buf to. bruschi had a better year then spikes and fletcher. -id say r/b are about even. even though i dont think henry could dominate against 8 men in a box like dillon did and had to FOR AN ENTIRE CAREER. plus henry is not a big play back and rarely breaks one long(VERY RARELY)

I still think that the Patriots will win the East and the SuperBowl. Now that Ricky Williams is gone the Dolphins arent as much of a threat but still a threat none the less. The Jets are one of those teams that will destroy one week then come back the next week and get destroyed, and the Bills............... well I wont go there.

BigNate123 said:
the bills WILL win the AFC East this year cause everyone will overlook them. thay have more talent than anyone in the division
Yes, the Bills are MUCH more talented than the Patriots. Are you nuts? The Bills will be VERY fortunate if they finish 8-8.

I still think we'll finish ahead of the Bills, even without Ricky. Our WR's are going to carry us this season. We never had a RB all those years and we still never had a losing season.

But you had a QB who could throw the ball not a 3rd stringer who had terrible minicamps.

Yes it is funny seeing gutless wonders hide behind a fake name created that day. Have some balls and root for your team.

BillsCA said:
But you had a QB who could throw the ball not a 3rd stringer who had terrible minicamps.
Last time i looked your team got swept by us last year. So even with the qb we had last year we can still beat the BIlls twice.

Some Bills fans just don't pay attention.
Lets see New Rookie Head coach.:shakeno:
Old beaten up QB.:(
One WR that has real tallent.:eek:
Just adequate O-Line.:rolleyes:
The Bills D is mostly solid but their O stinks Take away Travis Henry they have nothing. By the way tell McGahee there are a whole bunch of D-Line men and Line backers who are looking forward to snaping him in half.:roflmao:

BillsCA said:

WTF does this mean ??????????????

Too much grazing on the lower 40 imo !

:shakeno:

Marino1983

4_1_72-10.gif

BigNate123 said:

Big "nate" =
clear.gif

Turn off YOUR beacon,, the party is over ......

:www:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom