AFC East's undrafted rookies sorting out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East's undrafted rookies sorting out

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I really wanted the Jets to pick up Oghobaase. I think he will develop into a pretty nice player.

I like Oghobaase as well. Put up pretty good numbers at Duke. Marlon Moore could be that KR/PR/deep threat guy to replace Ginn. Would love it if Roberto Wallace panned out at all. Imagine a 6'4 and 6'5 WR on the field at the same time.

I like the Jeff Cumberland pickup for the Jets. Was hoping we'd land him. He could turn into a decent pass catcher at TE. I like the Basped signing as well. Donovan Warren could be a steal. Better suited at FS than CB though.

I remember before this season Vince had a 1st round grade, wonder what happened to him?

The Jets signed Donovan Warren CB from Michigan, he also was thought as a late first rounder/2nd round talent before the combine and stuff.

I remember before this season Vince had a 1st round grade, wonder what happened to him?

The Jets signed Donovan Warren CB from Michigan, he also was thought as a late first rounder/2nd round talent before the combine and stuff.
Good question. Both had 1st/2nd round grades by a lot of sites. I know Warren is a bit on the slow/stiff side, and projects better as a S than a CB, but from 1st/2nd to undrafted? Can't say I really know why Oghobaase fell either. Both could turn into steals though.

Back
Top Bottom