AFC getting stronger as we get weaker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC getting stronger as we get weaker

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Jets just officially inked Antoin Winfield to a multiyear deal and the Bills have recently signed Villarial. The Dolphins as we speak DO NOT have a fraking offensive line that they could actually field. I truly think Dave Wannsedt thinks he can win with a bunch of cast offs in the OL. If/When we lose Woody, there will be mayhem around here. The Miami Dollphins are plain and simple are paingul to be a fan of now. I love em, but it is quite disgusting to see this team in the state that it is.

I don't know that I consider Villarial a big upgrade. If the Bills get a new QB, then I will be concerned.

(Bills - Winfield) + (Jets + Winfield) still = same old AFC East.

And honestly, do you think Villarial's a difference maker? He's better than Perry but, hardly a pro bowl candidate. Meanwhile the Patriots WILL be losing Damien Woody, and either he goes to Detroit where he can't hurt us, or he comes here where he goes on to hurt the Patriots.

Patience grasshopper.

Originally posted by jgarMD
The Jets just officially inked Antoin Winfield to a multiyear deal and the Bills have recently signed Villarial. The Dolphins as we speak DO NOT have a fraking offensive line that they could actually field. I truly think Dave Wannsedt thinks he can win with a bunch of cast offs in the OL. If/When we lose Woody, there will be mayhem around here. The Miami Dollphins are plain and simple are paingul to be a fan of now. I love em, but it is quite disgusting to see this team in the state that it is.
I hear you man it hurts so bad every year......please please don't let this be the same.......
:cry:

Originally posted by ckparrothead
(Bills - Winfield) + (Jets + Winfield) still = same old AFC East.

And honestly, do you think Villarial's a difference maker? He's better than Perry but, hardly a pro bowl candidate. Meanwhile the Patriots WILL be losing Damien Woody, and either he goes to Detroit where he can't hurt us, or he comes here where he goes on to hurt the Patriots.

Patience grasshopper.
they also lost BIG ted whasington as well :D

The Patriots aren't losing Damien Woody since they had no intention of paying him what he could get in FA. Damien Woody was on the sideline during the AFC Championship and the Superbowl and the Pats didn't miss a beat.

Ted Washington IS a big loss for them.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
The Patriots have no RB currently under contract.

but they have 2 first rounders and 2 second rounders to fix that really quick, i think the last time my favorite team, really made a splash in free agency was when the lakers signed shaq, as for the dolphins, they always stay conservative, we should be used to it by now and somehow i have a feeling that woody is a lion and not a dolphin soon, btw any news on how the visit with james went yesterday ????

Back
Top Bottom