CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
Arizona/Philly to kick off at 3 EST
Baltimore/Pittsburgh to kick off at 630 EST

I've got Arizona and Baltimore

I think we are going to see an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl. Iggles v Stillers

I'm kinda rooting for the Cardinals and Ravens though. No particular reason.

I love the underdog. So im rooting for Arizona all the way.
Theyre up 7-0 now

I said it back in September when we lost to the Cardinals... watch out for them. I wasn't on finheaven back then but to prove I said it...The mods on my Dolphins myspace fan group are Jen and Jason and they went to that game. That is why you see me mention their names.

Uncle John John Phenomenon

M/22
FORT LAUDERDALE,
Florida
Instant Message
Send Message Posted: Sep 16, 2008 12:33 AM Jason and Jen I’m sorry you guys had to watch that game in person. But there will be more and it can only get better. Also the cards are a great up and coming team and I think they can make a nice run this year and for years to come. At least you guys got to be the first to see the future (Henne) play his first real NFL down and one of the only bright spots in the game. Go Dolphins, hopefully we can take new england next week, they barely beat the jets and the jets barely beat us. I mean any given Sunday right.

I told everyone Arizona is really better team than Chargers as a 9-7 team, they really Proved better than I thought!

I really thought Arizona had blown it in the second half but that was a hell of a drive they put together near the end. I'm very pleased they won.

It's unlikely (as were their last three victories) but I would very much like them to win their next game too, whoever they end up playing.

Incomplete pass? WOW. They cant be serious with that. Just wow.

I am getting really tired of the horrible officiating

the Cardinals got away with 2 obvious PI's

and now this roughing the punter call(which could cost the Ravens points and one of their DB's)

Pulling for the Cards, but fear that the Steelers will win.
Too much defense.

Back
Top Bottom