AFC Playoff Prediction Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC Playoff Prediction Thread

Between 9-7 to 11-5 the first 5 games will tell if we are a legit playoff team...everyone forget this is a well talent team it was my friend who had bad coaching decision ...also long as the QB situation get better and not hit by the injury bug...we close really close. Watch me on Fox!!!!!:tongue:

dont matter how close you were to being undefeated if you dont win it all it was a worthless record.

LOL Hate to admit it .. .but I really enjoyed it. Nice post and do I think it will happen? Who am I to say it wont. We are all undefeated until the season begins.

At least he gave us enough credit to where we got into the playoffs at least.

After i saw your prediction of Pats going 16-0, i didnt read any more of it.

I'm not sure which is a dumber post. Pats going 16-0 or the fins making playoffs.

Pat's 16-0! They lots their offensive and defensive co-ordinators. How could they possibaly come back from that? Secondly Baltimore kick ***, they got derrick mason and samari rolle who both are in positions that baltimore needed, who both kick ***. Finally Manning will muck up Colts season, last year was a fluke and everyone knows it!

Oaklandraider said:
Chargers making it please and the raiders not you have to be kidding me!:confused:

Maybe if you wake up from your homer dream and actually face the facts, then you will understand.

Please look at the O and the defense were running the only homers are the people who think were not going to the playoffs.

Oaklandraider said:
Please look at the O and the defense were running the only homers are the people who think were not going to the playoffs.

What a joker you are. :rofl3:

In all honesty, i bet you that everybody here will say that the Chargers are better then the Radiers.

Back
Top Bottom