AFC Playoffs are set | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC Playoffs are set

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I know for a fact I am a BETTER fan than you. Like I said, I support this team to the fullest and always have faith in them. If you knew me, you wouldn't have created this ridiculous post. You're a disgrace to the Dolphin nation.

EDIT: Almost forgot, you're also the one that said winning football games is more important than helping those less fortunate than us.

Hey kid, i'm just wondering what transpired in your life that made your ego grow out of control? Get your head out the clouds.

"I know that i'm a better fan than you."

Priceless. :sidelol:

BigDogsHunt said:
Of course its possible. As its highly probable that others that didnt meet your likings have proven you incorrect of your initial view. Correct?

So you would rather complain and nay-say about him as our QB then watch, root, and evaluate him in context with the whole teams current performance?

Uh...Big Dog, I think you are missing a key component here.

This past Sunday, I was watching, rooting, and hoping for DC like no one you've ever seen. I wanted him to complete every pass, evade every rush, and lead this team to victory. But he did not.

He did not run this offense very efficiently. The defense played far and away well enough for us to win. But the offense totally let us down. And the QB always assumes the responsibility for the offenses performance.

I don't want DC to fail. But he is failing. Thats a fact.

kkcow15 said:
you are an idiot and know nothing of football. the good teams will emerge later in the season, we will know who is good down the stretch because that is all that matters. all i have to say is look at last years steelers.

I may not be a smart man, but I know what good football is. And momma always told me that Dolphins were like a box of chocolates; you never know what your gonna get. :sidelol:

Oh sweet infant Jesus, I love this place.

TampaFinsFan01 said:
Uh...Big Dog, I think you are missing a key component here.

This past Sunday, I was watching, rooting, and hoping for DC like no one you've ever seen. I wanted him to complete every pass, evade every rush, and lead this team to victory. But he did not.

He did not run this offense very efficiently. The defense played far and away well enough for us to win. But the offense totally let us down. And the QB always assumes the responsibility for the offenses performance.

I don't want DC to fail. But he is failing. Thats a fact.

Not missing any component. Good to hear, glad you rooted for him and the whole team. Agreed, its a big let down the way the team played. I suspect you will continue to root for him individually to improve as well as the entire team and coaching staff in the coming weeks.

Do you pin the Pitt & Buffalo loss solely on DC? Just the Buffalo loss? Neither solely on him? what?

PatsSuck456 said:
Nothing is certain in the NFL.

Columbus wasnt trying to prove that the earth wasn't flat, he thought he could find a faster route to Asia by sailing west, what he didn't know was that there were 2 continents and several islands in the way. Everyone knew the earth was round, Aristotle knew that the earth was round. I know thats not your point, but you should use another analogy.

yes, yes, I know. And I know about Aristotle. I had to study Summa Theologica by St Thomas Aquinas,(and so much of what he did, he did to rebut the Aristotelians) so I am very much aware that they knew the earth was flat. I was making a point...Sometimes you have to go to the edge (of the earth) to make the appropriate point. Thats why I brought it up. Sorry the analogy didn't work for you.

dolfan005 said:
Or maybe the guy that Gaurenteed a top 3 pick last season. These shmucks no nothing, especially two games in, ARE YOU SERIOUS?:fire:

Oh, I am SERIOUS!

TampaFinsFan01 said:
I am getting so tired of hearing "its only two games" and all of that nonsense that I am going to go on the record right now and predict that the AFC Playoff teams.

IMO, the only X-factor is Baltimore. Other than them, its SD, Jax, Indy, Cincy, Pittsburgh and NE. And I think Baltimore has had the luxury of playing two of the worst teams in the league in the first two weeks and I think McNair won't stay healthy all year.

So here it is....King of the Naysayers laying it on the line for the Pollyanna Brigade to tear me up if I am wrong.

This is how confident I am of what I've seen in two weeks; and on my ability to make reasoned judgements with this limited amount of data.

If I am totally wrong, then you guys can dismiss everything I say from here out. If I am right, I don't think any of you will be able to credibly use the "its only been two weeks" arguement ever again.

no one wants to hear that garbage.

KuD said:
Hey kid, i'm just wondering what transpired in your life that made your ego grow out of control? Get your head out the clouds.

"I know that i'm a better fan than you."

Priceless. :sidelol:

Age doesn't have anything to do with is. And you're only 3 years older than me so I don't know who you're calling kid. I'm talking about loyality, knowledge and support. You obviously have none of the 3.

TampaFinsFan01 said:
I am getting so tired of hearing "its only two games" and all of that nonsense that I am going to go on the record right now and predict that the AFC Playoff teams.

IMO, the only X-factor is Baltimore. Other than them, its SD, Jax, Indy, Cincy, Pittsburgh and NE. And I think Baltimore has had the luxury of playing two of the worst teams in the league in the first two weeks and I think McNair won't stay healthy all year.

So here it is....King of the Naysayers laying it on the line for the Pollyanna Brigade to tear me up if I am wrong.

This is how confident I am of what I've seen in two weeks; and on my ability to make reasoned judgements with this limited amount of data.

If I am totally wrong, then you guys can dismiss everything I say from here out. If I am right, I don't think any of you will be able to credibly use the "its only been two weeks" arguement ever again.

maybe in madden 2007. there are alot of games left rookie

TampaFinsFan01 said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Oh my dear precious God this is indeed a wonderful country. You guys are KILLING me.

Why don't you re-read some of your posts. You're the one who is saying the playoffs are set after 2 games of football. You're the one killing them softly my friend. Care to tell us who the playoff teams will be in 2007? You seem to know where every one is going to finish and essentially draft. Go ahead, enlighten me.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Age doesn't have anything to do with is. And you're only 3 years older than me so I don't know who you're calling kid. I'm talking about loyality, knowledge and support. You obviously have none of the 3.

great post,im 19 so what, i love any team i root for in any sport, i criticize too, but it is constructive and not saying the team sucks and we are losers no

i am going to stick by my team if the "fans" want to cry like babies and talk about how daunte and the rest of the teams are losers more power to them

i am happy being a "homer" as someone saw fit to label

BigDogsHunt said:
Not missing any component. Good to hear, glad you rooted for him and the whole team. Agreed, its a big let down the way the team played. I suspect you will continue to root for him individually to improve as well as the entire team and coaching staff in the coming weeks.

Do you pin the Pitt & Buffalo loss solely on DC? Just the Buffalo loss? Neither solely on him? what?

I will root for anyone who plays for the Fins. I rooted for Jay Fied...(I just can't type his whole name, you know the one) for as long as he was here.

Football is a team sport, to be sure. But many games (certainly both of our games) come down to a couple of plays. And since the QB has his hands on the ball for every play, he is going to have a HUGE impact on the game.

If you look back on the Pittsburgh game, on his first INT (by Palomalu) if he leads Chambers, I think CC scores. He had his guy beat. He also had a good look for a TD at the end of the first half. So while not entirely his fault, if Tom Brady was our QB, we win that game.

Against Buffalo, I don't know. He made some bonehead plays, and I think he didn't make some plays that could have gone for at least positive yards. And then, who knows?

To date, he hasn't made one play for us, and has made several plays that have cost us. And IMO, that fact is so obvious is almost hysterically hilarious tha everyone doesn't see it.

Back
Top Bottom