AFC Predictions(2003) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC Predictions(2003)

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
Some people, unfortunately, feel that the Patriots are the favorites in the AFC East this year because they are loaded defensively(lol). The Bills are predicted to be second and the Dolphins are third because they play different at home than on the road.(Fielder is in question too). So they say. Any comments on these predictions?

Originally posted by Tatonka
miami 11-5
buffalo 10-6
jets 9-7
pats 7-9
I'm suprised you have the Fins with a better record.

I have it

Miami 11-5
Buffalo 10-6
NE 10-6
Jets 9-7

I thought we already have a thread on this (called "prediction, ppl, predictions") as well as a million other threads

*snaps fingers* MODS!

Originally posted by dolfan4good

I'm suprised you have the Fins with a better record.

I have it

Miami 11-5
Buffalo 10-6
NE 10-6
Jets 9-7

i am basing this on what i see on paper.. like many of you have pointed out, you cant measure heart. i think you guys have done as well as you possibly could have in FA (if you were able to pull off gandy it would have been phenominal) and have done what you can to add "heart" to your team.

i dont know if it will work.

last season, had your team had the "heart" it needed, you would have finished with that record.

so the same thing could happen this year.. along with injuries to anyone that could drastically effect that too..

but what i see on paper is what i posted.

The Dolphins are loaded defensively. Signing Colvin doesn't make a team loaded defensively in my mind. I think it will be very easy to run against them.

they added harrison too.. but i dont think it will be a huge difference either.

I think switching to the 3-4 as a base will hurt them, too. Easier to run up the middle,

i am basing this on what i see on paper.. like many of you have pointed out, you cant measure heart. i think you guys have done as well as you possibly could have in FA (if you were able to pull off gandy it would have been phenominal) and have done what you can to add "heart" to your team.

last season, had your team had the "heart" it needed, you would have finished with that record.

so the same thing could happen this year.. along with injuries to anyone that could drastically effect that too..

This would be the first thing I agree with you on. Uck, agreeing with a Bills fan....:moon:

I agree. Sigining Gandy would have been the coup deGrace that I feel would have put us in the SB for sure (barring injuries). That would have meant bigger holes for RW and more time to throw for the QB whoever that ends up being.

As a matter of fact, as I read your non-sarcastic posts in other threads, I find I agree with you alot!

Originally posted by Emskirch

This would be the first thing I agree with you on. Uck, agreeing with a Bills fan....:moon:

:moon:
Originally posted by dolfan4good

As a matter of fact, as I read your non-sarcastic posts in other threads, I find I agree with you alot!

maybe you actually agree with my sarcastic posts too.. :scratch: :D

:bravo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Disgustipate
I think switching to the 3-4 as a base will hurt them, too. Easier to run up the middle,

Theoretically.

If Ty Warren is the monster that they think he will be then defending the run up the middle shouldn't be an issue. Casey Hampton made a huge difference to the Steelers when he was drafted to play the nose and is the reason that the defence works at all. Nobody ran on the Steelers last year - that was part of the problem, every bastard passed on us instead!

You have to have a stud to play the nose or else you are right, in theory it is easier to run at the middle of a 3-4.

Back
Top Bottom