AFC Title Game: Football's Future Andrew Luck vs. New England Jabronis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC Title Game: Football's Future Andrew Luck vs. New England Jabronis

Looks our game in Foxboro. Special team error leads to 1st TD.

The Colts have no chance in this game. The pats will win easily. Tough place to play.
14-0 with the Pats driving for another 6

Pats will not be settling for fist pumps like Green Bay did.

This game is a mismatch.

Indy is carried by Andrew Luck. That team is trash and he has no help. He is an amazing player to have gotten them this far. They are just out classed by Brady and the Pats.

Yeah, what a terrible move it was for Belichick to sign LeGarrette Blount in mid-season. He's SUCH a problem child. Who needs that ****, huh?

Danielle Thomas is SO much better.

Blount would have made Philbin a lil queasy.

Pats will not be settling for fist pumps like Green Bay did.

This game is a mismatch.

Indy is carried by Andrew Luck. That team is trash and he has no help. He is an amazing player to have gotten them this far. They are just out classed by Brady and the Pats.

When NE is rushing the ball at 5 YPC at home, it is usually a long day for the opponent.
The Colts are toast. The final score will be ugly.
This game is not even worth watching. The outcome is already decided.

The big question is whether Seattle can beat the Pats.
I will be a Seattle fan for the next 2 weeks. (vomit...I despise Pete Carroll)

When NE is rushing the ball at 5 YPC at home, it is usually a long day for the opponent.
The Colts are toast. The final score will be ugly.
This game is not even worth watching. The outcome is already decided.

The big question is whether Seattle can beat the Pats.
I will be a Seattle fan for the next 2 weeks. (vomit...I despise Pete Carroll)

That and can Sherman play maybe with one arm.

90+ yard drive by Andrew.

Do you not yet believe?

Seemed more like a 90 yard drive given to the colts because of flags by the ratriot defense

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Woah... Look at the success of the dink and dunk ratriot offense

Just go for Brady’s head every time, at maximum speed. You are going to get flagged anyways. Might as well Buddy Ryan his ass.

He has had time in the pocket and he isin't exactly tearing it up tonight.

Just remember that there are very few QBs in this league that can take a Colt roster this underwhelming to the AFC Championship Game. None of them are named Ryan Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom