AFCE Positional | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE Positional

TheLivingBeast

Bills Fan
Reaction score
Each position has 10 points, which will be divided up between the four teams.

QB
Patriots- 7
Bills- 1
Dolphins- 1
Jets- 1

RB
Bills- 4
Dolphins- 3
Jets- 2
Patriots- 1

WR
Patriots- 4
Dolphins- 2
Jets- 2
Bills- 2

TE
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 3
Patriots- 2
Bills- 1

Tackles
Dolphins- 5
Jets- 3
Patriots- 2
Bills- 0

Guards/Center
Bills- 3
Jets- 3
Dolphins- 2
Patriots- 2

NT
Patriots- 4
Jets- 2
Bills- 2
Dolphins- 2

DE
Jets- 3
Bills- 3
Dolphins- 3
Patriots- 1

OLB
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 2
Bills- 2
Patriots- 2

ILB
Jets- 3
Dolphins- 3
Bills- 2
Patriots- 2

CB
Bills- 5
Jets- 3 (without Revis)
Dolphins- 1
Patriots- 1

S
Bills- 5
Jets- 2
Patriots- 2
Dolphins- 1

ST
Bills- 3
Dolphins- 3
Jets- 2
Patriots- 2

Coaching
Patriots- 4
Bills- 2
Jets- 1
Dolphins- 3

Total
Patriots- 36
Bills- 35
Dolphins- 34
Jets- 35

Pretty Even if you ask me!

Up for grabs!

Every position has 10 points. Now depending on how good you are at the position you would get more or less pooints. Like at QBTom Brady owns the rest of our division so he gets 7 out of the 10 points and the Jets, Dolphins and Bills get 1.

QB
Patriots- 7
Bills- 1
Dolphins- 1
Jets- 1

RB
Bills- 4
Dolphins- 3
Jets- 2
Patriots- 1

WR
Patriots- 4
Dolphins- 2
Jets- 2
Bills- 2

TE
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 3
Patriots- 2
Bills- 1

Tackles
Dolphins- 5
Jets- 3
Patriots- 2
Bills- 0

Guards/Center
Bills- 3
Jets- 3
Dolphins- 2
Patriots- 2

NT
Patriots- 4
Jets- 2
Bills- 2
Dolphins- 2

DE
Jets- 3
Bills- 3
Dolphins- 3
Patriots- 1

OLB
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 2
Bills- 2
Patriots- 2

ILB
Jets- 3
Dolphins- 3
Bills- 2
Patriots- 2

CB
Bills- 5
Jets- 3 (without Revis)
Dolphins- 1
Patriots- 1

S
Bills- 5
Jets- 2
Patriots- 2
Dolphins- 1

ST
Bills- 3
Dolphins- 3
Jets- 2
Patriots- 2

Coaching
Patriots- 4
Bills- 2
Jets- 1
Dolphins- 3

Total
Patriots- 36
Bills- 35
Dolphins- 34
Jets- 35

Pretty Even if you ask me!

Up for grabs!

Exactly how high are you right now?

Every position has 10 points. Now depending on how good you are at the position you would get more or less pooints. Like at QBTom Brady owns the rest of our division so he gets 7 out of the 10 points and the Jets, Dolphins and Bills get 1.

Sanchez & Henne get only 1 point?
Bill's ST are somehow better than the Jets?
Bills have the best CBs in the division?

All I can say is.................... Wow!

QB
Patriots- 4
Jets - 3
Bills- 2
Dolphins- 1

RB
Bills- 4
Dolphins-3
Jets- 2
Patriots- 1

WR
Patriots- 4
Dolphins- 3
Jets- 2
Bills- 1

TE
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 3
Patriots- 2
Bills- 1

Tackles
Dolphins- 4
Jets- 3
Patriots- 2
Bills- 1

Guards/Center
Bills- 4
Jets- 3
Dolphins- 2
Patriots- 1

NT
Patriots- 4
Jets- 3
Bills- 2
Dolphins- 1

DE
Jets- 4
Bills- 3
Dolphins- 2
Patriots- 1

OLB
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 3
Bills- 2
Patriots- 1

ILB
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 3
Bills- 2
Patriots- 1

CB
Bills- 4
Jets- 3
Dolphins- 2
Patriots- 1

S
Bills- 4
Jets- 3
Patriots- 2
Dolphins- 1

ST
Dolphins 4
Bills- 3
Jets- 2
Patriots- 1

Coaching
Patriots- 4
Jets - 3
Dolphins- 2
Bills - 1

Total
Patriots- 29
Bills- 34
Dolphins- 34
Jets- 43

Very inaccurate

QB
Patriots- 4
Jets - 3
Bills- 2
Dolphins- 1

RB
Bills- 4
Dolphins-3
Jets- 2
Patriots- 1

WR
Patriots- 4
Dolphins- 3
Jets- 2
Bills- 1

TE
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 3
Patriots- 2
Bills- 1

Tackles
Dolphins- 4
Jets- 3
Patriots- 2
Bills- 1

Guards/Center
Bills- 4
Jets- 3
Dolphins- 2
Patriots- 1

NT
Patriots- 4
Jets- 3
Bills- 2
Dolphins- 1

DE
Jets- 4
Bills- 3
Dolphins- 2
Patriots- 1

OLB
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 3
Bills- 2
Patriots- 1

ILB
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 3
Bills- 2
Patriots- 1

CB
Bills- 4
Jets- 3
Dolphins- 2
Patriots- 1

S
Bills- 4
Jets- 3
Patriots- 2
Dolphins- 1

ST
Dolphins 4
Bills- 3
Jets- 2
Patriots- 1

Coaching
Patriots- 4
Jets - 3
Dolphins- 2
Bills - 1

Total
Patriots- 29
Bills- 34
Dolphins- 34
Jets- 43

Very inaccurate
u think the dolphins have the worst qb in the division? not saying he has proven enough yet, but aside from brady, henne is 2. no way sanchez and edwards r better than him.

especially sanchez, the kid was on a run first team last year, and yet still managed to throw 20 ints. the guy was putrid. he is the worst qb in the divison by far.

Whats with the Bills??

How do the Bills have better CB than the Jets?? Revis is officially back and hes arguably the best CB in the league, he blows away the Bills secondary by himself. Cromartie is probably better than any of the Bills CBs as well, then you have Kyle Wilson in the mix.

Bills safeties are missing Bryd who is injured and he was overrated anyways, horrible vs the run and had a lucky seaosn with passes thrown at him.

The Bills have the worst QB situation right now in the division, who cares how Edwards played in preseason, means nothing.

Spiller hasn't proven himself yet..

The Bills guards/center is CERTAINLY not better than the JEts, that is a joke. Jets have Nick Mangold the best center in the league and Brandon Moore a top 5 RG. Who do the Bills have? Even with a unproven LG the Jets are better there. Slauson has looked good in run blocking, his pass blocking needs some more work.

Jets don't have the 3rd WR corps in this division, maybe the first 4 games without Holmes. But once hes back the Jets WRs are good.

QB
Patriots- 5
Bills- 1
Dolphins- 2.25
Jets- 1.75

RB
Bills- 2.5
Dolphins- 3
Jets- 4
Patriots- .5

WR
Patriots- 3.5
Dolphins- 2.75
Jets- 3.25 (would have had them tied with pats except holmes is out for 4 games)
Bills- .5

TE
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 2
Patriots- 3
Bills- 1

O-Line
Dolphins- 3.25
Jets- 4.5
Patriots- 2
Bills- .25

D-Line
Jets- 3
Bills- 1
Dolphins- 3.5
Patriots- 2.5

OLB
Jets- 4
Dolphins- 2
Bills- 2
Patriots- 2

ILB
Jets- 3
Dolphins- 2.5
Bills- 2
Patriots- 2.5

CB
Bills- 2
Jets- 6
Dolphins- 1
Patriots- 1

S
Bills- 3
Jets- 3
Patriots- 3
Dolphins- 1

ST
Bills- 2
Dolphins- 2
Jets- 4
Patriots- 2

Coaching
Patriots- 4 (even though he's a cheater)
Bills- .5
Jets- 3.25
Dolphins- 2.25

Total
Patriots- 31
Bills- 17.75
Dolphins- 30.5
Jets- 43.75

although coaching and qb are probably the most important and this number system means absolutely crapola anyway. but it does confirm one thing to me. the bills are probably going to suck and the jets, pats, and fins are going to battle it out.

Whats with the Bills??

How do the Bills have better CB than the Jets?? Revis is officially back and hes arguably the best CB in the league, he blows away the Bills secondary by himself. Cromartie is probably better than any of the Bills CBs as well, then you have Kyle Wilson in the mix.

Bills safeties are missing Bryd who is injured and he was overrated anyways, horrible vs the run and had a lucky seaosn with passes thrown at him.

The Bills have the worst QB situation right now in the division, who cares how Edwards played in preseason, means nothing.

Spiller hasn't proven himself yet..

The Bills guards/center is CERTAINLY not better than the JEts, that is a joke. Jets have Nick Mangold the best center in the league and Brandon Moore a top 5 RG. Who do the Bills have? Even with a unproven LG the Jets are better there. Slauson has looked good in run blocking, his pass blocking needs some more work.

Jets don't have the 3rd WR corps in this division, maybe the first 4 games without Holmes. But once hes back the Jets WRs are good.

Ok...Revis is hands down the best corner in the LEAGUE. Period.

It can be argued (and I'm sure we'd never agree) that Cromartie is not better than McGee. Before last year I'd say he was better than Florence but that may be debatable. At least our CB's can tackle. And McKelvin is a 1st round pick who is progressing very nicely.

As for Byrd, he is not overrated. Yes he needs to improve his game vs the run but against the pass, he's the best in the AFC East. The kid was an injured rookie, who didn't even play the entire year and yet still tied for the league lead in INT's with 9. I don't care who you are, or how it happened. That is impressive. You create your own luck in this game, by being prepared, being in the right spot at the right time, and having the pure ball skills to get INT's. Byrd has elite ball skills and I do remember him simply TAKING the ball from Braylon Edwards last year. The Bills safties are way better than anything the jets have to offer.

The preseason means nothing? Thats a lot of BS. I hear that a lot on these boards. The wins/losses mean nothing but how our starters play against their starters means SOMETHING. Spiller proved he can line up against an NFL defense and score. He proved he can make probowl defensive lineman and safetys miss (INDY GAME). Spiller is going to be a threat. He just is. As for Edwards this is the first time in a long time that our Offense has been productive. The score doesnt matter, that fact that we can move the ball and execute against opposing starting defenses is something we haven't seen in way too long. That confidence is carrying over into our season. The preseason does mean something. Yeah the Colts always suck in the win/loss column during the preseason but when you watch their starters they produce!

Our center is not better than the Jets. You are correct. However, I would take Levitre and Wood over your guards ANY DAY. Especially, Wood. Dude is an animal!

As for the WRs the Bills are definitely last in the division. Tough to rank the other teams but I'd probably give the lead to NE with Moss & Welker, followed by the Jets.

Ok...Revis is hands down the best corner in the LEAGUE. Period.

It can be argued (and I'm sure we'd never agree) that Cromartie is not better than McGee. Before last year I'd say he was better than Florence but that may be debatable. At least our CB's can tackle. And McKelvin is a 1st round pick who is progressing very nicely.

As for Byrd, he is not overrated. Yes he needs to improve his game vs the run but against the pass, he's the best in the AFC East. The kid was an injured rookie, who didn't even play the entire year and yet still tied for the league lead in INT's with 9. I don't care who you are, or how it happened. That is impressive. You create your own luck in this game, by being prepared, being in the right spot at the right time, and having the pure ball skills to get INT's. Byrd has elite ball skills and I do remember him simply TAKING the ball from Braylon Edwards last year. The Bills safties are way better than anything the jets have to offer.

The preseason means nothing? Thats a lot of BS. I hear that a lot on these boards. The wins/losses mean nothing but how our starters play against their starters means SOMETHING. Spiller proved he can line up against an NFL defense and score. He proved he can make probowl defensive lineman and safetys miss (INDY GAME). Spiller is going to be a threat. He just is. As for Edwards this is the first time in a long time that our Offense has been productive. The score doesnt matter, that fact that we can move the ball and execute against opposing starting defenses is something we haven't seen in way too long. That confidence is carrying over into our season. The preseason does mean something. Yeah the Colts always suck in the win/loss column during the preseason but when you watch their starters they produce!

Our center is not better than the Jets. You are correct. However, I would take Levitre and Wood over your guards ANY DAY. Especially, Wood. Dude is an animal!

As for the WRs the Bills are definitely last in the division. Tough to rank the other teams but I'd probably give the lead to NE with Moss & Welker, followed by the Jets.

Jets CBs can tackle as well.... Only one with issues was Cromartie, yet to be seen what he does with us. Revis is a great tackler and Wilson in college was a fearless tackler.

To a Bills fan maybe Bryd isn't overrated. But from what I seen he was.... Balls were thrown RIGHT at him... The long TD runs by TJ vs the Bills were because of Bryd.

Preseason does mean nothing, all I care about is coming out injury free. Think what you want...

Go ahead and take the Bills guards over the Jets, neither are better than Moore right now. Slauson is unproven.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Hmmm interesting logic considering both are rookies...

Nice nitpick.... Did I say the Jets CB were the best in the division because of Wilson? No.... You guys were ranking the Bills RB as the best because Spiller.

Nice nitpick.... Did I say the Jets CB were the best in the division because of Wilson? No.... You guys were ranking the Bills RB as the best because Spiller.

I just thought it was funny you'd consider Wilson being a factor and only just say that he hasn't proven anything yet about Spiller.

Back
Top Bottom