AFCE Positional | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE Positional

Every position has 10 points. Now depending on how good you are at the position you would get more or less pooints. Like at QBTom Brady owns the rest of our division so he gets 7 out of the 10 points and the Jets, Dolphins and Bills get 1.

how does brady own the fins? he actually sucks against and hates playing us.his record against the fins is his worst compared to all the other teams

Jets CBs can tackle as well.... Only one with issues was Cromartie, yet to be seen what he does with us. Revis is a great tackler and Wilson in college was a fearless tackler.

To a Bills fan maybe Bryd isn't overrated. But from what I seen he was.... Balls were thrown RIGHT at him... The long TD runs by TJ vs the Bills were because of Bryd.

Preseason does mean nothing, all I care about is coming out injury free. Think what you want...

Go ahead and take the Bills guards over the Jets, neither are better than Moore right now. Slauson is unproven.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Nice nitpick.... Did I say the Jets CB were the best in the division because of Wilson? No.... You guys were ranking the Bills RB as the best because Spiller.

And exactly how many Bills games have you seen? Because I've seen each and every one. Not all of the INTs fell into his lap and if you'd like proof I would be MORE than happy to post some GIF's of him making plays, and you can bet one of them would be of Byrd out muscling Braylon for the football. Like I said above, 9 INTs by a rookie safety who didn't even play the entire season is impressive. But I don't expect a Jets fan to give us props. Nor do I need it, he made the probowl for a reason....because the rest of the NFL knows how it is.

Everyone cares about coming out of the preseason injury free. But we all know had your offense been clicking from the start and showing progression from game 1 to 4, you would be singing a different tune. Instead Sanchez struggled, and I'm sure those struggles will follow him into the season.

And exactly how many Bills games have you seen? Because I've seen each and every one. Not all of the INTs fell into his lap and if you'd like proof I would be MORE than happy to post some GIF's of him making plays, and you can bet one of them would be of Byrd out muscling Braylon for the football. Like I said above, 9 INTs by a rookie safety who didn't even play the entire season is impressive. But I don't expect a Jets fan to give us props. Nor do I need it, he made the probowl for a reason....because the rest of the NFL knows how it is.

Everyone cares about coming out of the preseason injury free. But we all know had your offense been clicking from the start and showing progression from game 1 to 4, you would be singing a different tune. Instead Sanchez struggled, and I'm sure those struggles will follow him into the season.

He did not "out muscle" Edwards for the ball.... The ball was basically thrown to Bryd and Edwards tried to take it away after he had it...

And no I wouldn't be singing a different tune... If you were on my Jets board you would know that I say this every year good or bad that preseason means nothing. I have seen QB look great in preseason than go to garbage in the regular season, I have seen QB look horrible in preseason than good regular seasons. I have seen teams look great than be garbage and teams look bad than be great.

Go on ahead and think that the Bills are this great team though.

I just thought it was funny you'd consider Wilson being a factor and only just say that he hasn't proven anything yet about Spiller.
Didn't say that Spiller wouldn't be a factor in the season, just talking about having the Bills as the best RBs for Spiller.

He did not "out muscle" Edwards for the ball.... The ball was basically thrown to Bryd and Edwards tried to take it away after he had it...

And no I wouldn't be singing a different tune... If you were on my Jets board you would know that I say this every year good or bad that preseason means nothing. I have seen QB look great in preseason than go to garbage in the regular season, I have seen QB look horrible in preseason than good regular seasons. I have seen teams look great than be garbage and teams look bad than be great.

Go on ahead and think that the Bills are this great team though.

Here's the link:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/09000d5d813823e2/WK-6-Can-t-Miss-Play-Byrd-s-2nd-INT

Edwards completely mistimed his jump and then couldn't wrestle away the ball. I thought Edwards had it but he never really did. Listen to what they say and watch it. The ball was thrown into double coverage. Byrd made a great play on the ball. That's skill. It wasn't thrown directly to him.

And I don't think the Bills are a great team. But we will be better than last year.

u think the dolphins have the worst qb in the division? not saying he has proven enough yet, but aside from brady, henne is 2. no way sanchez and edwards r better than him.

especially sanchez, the kid was on a run first team last year, and yet still managed to throw 20 ints. the guy was putrid. he is the worst qb in the divison by far.

There's no doubt that Sanchez went through some serious growing pains last year. In the overall QB rankings for the 2009 regular season, Henne graded out at #22 & Sanchez at #23. So, it's not like Henne was "By far" the better QB.

Those rankings are hilarious. The Bills are going to be terrible this year. Spiller will be a real good player. But the offense is horrid. The defense isnt much better. Aside from 3-4 players, I wouldnt want any of them on my team. I think Patriots and Dolphins fans feel the same way.

I tell you most of the bills fans here are homers who try to talk up their own team unsuccessfully, dont worry a week 1 pounding will send em back to their boards. I hope

Jarius Byrd is an awesome talent. You can't say that he just got lucky on ints, he was in the right place at the right time which is what safeties are supposed to do.

Anyone who doesn't have QBs at:
Pats: 7
Jets:1
Dolphins: 1
Bills: 1
is pretty much a homer.

Back
Top Bottom