AFCE Sophmores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCE Sophmores

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm curious as to why all these publications keep mentioning Bell as a sophomore. We drafted him in 2003.

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
Muck said:
I'm curious as to why all these publications keep mentioning Bell as a sophomore. We drafted him in 2003.

cause they stupit

beejay05

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Well, if both those kids step up, we will be lookin good. If Bell can have a solid year at one of the safety spots, and the same for Vernon at LT, that takes away two of our biggest questionmarks. I still think we should get Shulters though.

GreenMonster

Never con a con man
Reaction score
Muck said:

Most of these guys have probaly never seen or heard of the guy. One guy writes that Bell is having a good preseason and to look for him in the coming year. Then many other writers read this and copy it. I am sure we could start a Josh Davis rumor, like "this guys looks like he not only has the skills to be the Dolphins #4 but may eventually take over for an injury prone David Boston in the slot in 3 wide receiver sets". Look for that quote to be in PFW report.

Retnuhrace

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Muck said:

I'm thinking its because he never played a down his rookie year and was put on IR during mini/training camp.

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
VanDolPhan said:
He was out with injury that entire first year was he not?

He went on IR Week 5 or so that year. Was on the PS before that.

Regardless, the way I look at it, this is his third year in the league. His third year practicing in the NFL. With our team. I guess they're redshirting his rookie season??

Top Bottom