Afce | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afce

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Barely halfway through the season and there has been 3 different divsion leaders already.

Welcome to last year and the year before and the year before......

Whoever steps up down the stretch takes it all. One things for sure, so far no AFCE team is playing like they will go deep in the playoffs when they face other powerhouse divsion teams.

I agree with you 100%

The Titans have been very suprising IMO. They are probably the best team so far...and that's my opinion. KC will be tough to beat at home also...the AFC East teams will beat themselves up and run out of gas at the end of the season...well that's kind of how it looks now. It will be a dog fight till the end. T. Henry looked good yesterday (I have him on my FF team). It is another typical year in the AFC East.

Go Fins!!!

If KC can get a running game going they will be unstoppable.

Broncos aren't too shaby either. The Colts? Each AFCE team can beat up on their divsion rival on any day.

I just want to know one thing about the Fins. Where was that passion in yesterday's game that Miami brought to the table when they had played against Buffalo? I mean, one would think the Fins wanted some revenge against a team that kept them from the playoffs last year. Where's the hellfire at?

Back
Top Bottom