AFL player dies after a tackle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFL player dies after a tackle

Buddwalk said:
wtf...thats a puss way to go out...poor guy

that is a fu**ed up comment to make - would it have been different for you if he got eaten by a lion or chewed up by a shark?

Buddwalk said:
wtf...thats a puss way to go out...poor guy

That's the type of sh-t you keep to yourself, but maybe you'll learn when you finally make your way through puberty.

R.I.P.

..while doing something he loved best. I can only hope I go out with such finesse. Props, dude. Props.

d-day said:
that is a fu**ed up comment to make - would it have been different for you if he got eaten by a lion or chewed up by a shark?

I think you guys are taking it way out of context... I dont think he ment it that way...

You hate to see things like this. Talk about perspective. RIP Al

Wow, it's amazing how life turns and changes on a dime. One minute you're playing a game and the next you're gone. RIP Al Lucas and Prayers to your family.

One of my players was a linemate of his in Carolina. I felt sick as I read the horrible news.

This is really sad and the reality is that football is a very violent sport. Sometimes we criticize the NFL for fining a player a large sum of money for an illegal hit, but now I strongly agree with that method and it may prevent tragedy like that.

RIP Lucas

Back
Top Bottom