Afl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afl

DolFan707

Almost There Since 1973...
Reaction score
I can't wait till the Arena Football League starts!

crap, didn't see this before I started a thread. I love the AFL and AF2

Well Quinn, I'm sure I'll be bothering you then. I am a Shock and Hawk fan in AF2.
Should go to www.af2.com message boards.

What a weekend to start the season. Not sure if any of you saw it, but the KC and Chi town game was sweet.

I think the Arena League would be better if they would stretch the field to say hundred yards. Then make it like 52 yards wide. Then maybe go head and open those goal posts up a bit. They should also try 11 on 11 with maybe different players for both offense and defense.

What do ya think??

I think the Arena League would be better if they would stretch the field to say hundred yards. Then make it like 52 yards wide. Then maybe go head and open those goal posts up a bit. They should also try 11 on 11 with maybe different players for both offense and defense.

What do ya think??

I hate how its soo short too..

I lov e the size. It makes it harder on teh teams. Smaler field means less area to run plays and find holes.

If you haven't gone to an Arena Game, you should. The energy in there is just awsome. So much fun. Add a few beers, and ou have a great evening!

What do ya think??

Why so it can be a clone of the NFL? No, AFL is it's own game and it's not going to be like the XFL trying to be like the NFL because the owners know they would fail.

Because it hasn't tried to be the NFL2. It is its own sport.

I know, You know, The fans know. But the haters are going to do whats in their name, HATE.

Back
Top Bottom