After 40+ carries Ricky is not even tired... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After 40+ carries Ricky is not even tired...

the longer the dreads, the longer Ricky can go without a blow ;)

Hell, I got four hours sleep after the game and I was wiped out the next day! :D

The guys is an absolute FREAk of nature!!!

Originally posted by K-Rob
The guys is an absolute FREAk of nature!!!

He said he was actually getting "faster" in the 4th QTR, I would have been on oxygen by then. :drool:

Ya the broadcaster said comon ricky cant you even look tired.

Hes amazing

Originally posted by RikWriter
Hell, I got four hours sleep after the game and I was wiped out the next day! :D

I got 5 hours of sleep, went to class, then went to work, and all day long i had a big bounce in my step. Bills fans however, were heads hung low and sick looking.:lol:

There HAS to be a disheartening effect for defensive linemen and the LBs... just going into the game... knowing that Ricky's proven track record is that the softspoken young guy just becomes more and more of a bruising battering ram as the game goes on.

Imagine starting to feel bruised and tired even in the first half... and knowing that you have that PAIN to look forward to.

Here he comes again... BAM! Here he comes again... BAM! Here he comes again...

He beats the cr*p out of you, and then he's like, "Hey, wanna play Madden?" LMAO:D

Oops, didnt know this was posted already (just posted it). Anyway, the guy is a BEAST, no other way to put it. How do you have a game like that, go home, sleep a couple hours, wake up, go to run 2 miles and get on a treadmill in the pool? Amazing. I like the part where Jay was talking about how Ricky woudln't walk anywhere. He was making cuts and stuff in the hallway :lol: .

I LOVE THIS GUY! The thing I enjoy, no..wait..the thing I love is that Ricky is always getting harped on for some other reason or another for his "hair" (which I think is the dumbest thing in the world) and the fact that he's "gay", but..it makes it that much sweeter when our "gay" long haired RB CRUSHES Takeo, Adams, and all these other "bad asses".

'I feel fine,'' Williams said with bemused nonchalance as he walked through the locker room with relative ease despite tying the record for the heaviest two-game workload in NFL history. Coupled with his 34 carries against the New York Jets, Williams tied the mark of 76 carries over two games set by Hall of Fame running back Earl Campbell in 1981 with Houston.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6837102.htm

he is truly amazing

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Oops, didnt know this was posted already (just posted it). Anyway, the guy is a BEAST, no other way to put it. How do you have a game like that, go home, sleep a couple hours, wake up, go to run 2 miles and get on a treadmill in the pool? Amazing. I like the part where Jay was talking about how Ricky woudln't walk anywhere. He was making cuts and stuff in the hallway :lol: .

I LOVE THIS GUY! The thing I enjoy, no..wait..the thing I love is that Ricky is always getting harped on for some other reason or another for his "hair" (which I think is the dumbest thing in the world) and the fact that he's "gay", but..it makes it that much sweeter when our "gay" long haired RB CRUSHES Takeo, Adams, and all these other "bad asses".

Who's that RB the Saints replaced Ricky with??

Didn't Deuce have negative yards this week? It was something like -6 in the first half..I'm not sure what he ended up with.

Back
Top Bottom