After drafting Ronnie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After drafting Ronnie

calphin

Big Muley Bucks are best.
Reaction score
Brown,why anyone would want that dope smokin quitter back is beyond me. No one forced him to do what he's done,so now he can go to hell.ronnie Brown is the future of this franchise period.

Insurance, I guess. After 4-12, any help is good help. I hate Ricky too, but if he helps us out everyone will let bygones be bygones.

Plus I have his jersey rotting in my closet and would love to wear it again.

If we do end up taking Ricky back, I hope it is for this year and this year alone. You have to trade him next offseason, but let him stay this year to help increase his trade value.

I think he would demand the same 3 or 4 mil. dollars he was making before he quit and thats too much especially since thats what Brown will get

Nublar7 said:
If we do end up taking Ricky back, I hope it is for this year and this year alone. You have to trade him next offseason, but let him stay this year to help increase his trade value.

Agreed, one year of Ricky on the field and we can get Al Davis ready to doal us out a nice early day pick...

For Vet Minimum you wouldn't take him back? He can be a potentially good player if he can stop the off the field nonsense.

M3590NJ973 said:
For Vet Minimum you wouldn't take him back? He can be a potentially good player if he can stop the puffing.

He won't come back for vet min. beleive me. He has a debt to pay and thats the only reason he would come back and he'd need more money then that a year to pay off his debt as quickly as I think he does

nick19991 said:
He won't come back for vet min. beleive me. He has a debt to pay and thats the only reason he would come back and he'd need more money then that a year to pay off his debt as quickly as I think he does

Not if part of the negotiation involves " As long as you fulfill you new 2 year contract your 8.6million debt is null and void."

nick19991 said:

How about we pay him, oh let's say, $8.6 million to pay his debt? :D

Its all about trading him away. Everyone made the ricky to benson comparasion but I think Brown is most like ricky with alot better hands and a little more speed. He replaces what we had plus a couple nice attributes (team player) and we can still get a pick or player in return for RW.

So our fleet of backs has suddenly gone from Lamar Gordon and a bunch of shlubs to Ronnie Brown, Lamar Gordon, Ricky Williams and Kay Jay?
Saban is a friggin GENIUS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom