After Further Review Of Miami's Last Playoff Win.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After Further Review Of Miami's Last Playoff Win..

Originally posted by wonderl33t
Remember back in like 96 we gave up less than 100 points over the whole season... lol

ummm, we gave up 325 points in '96.

Best we have done recently was 226 points allowed in 2000.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Yep, he had a bad first half, of course it was also his first playoff start, but everybody else does soooo much better in their first NFL playoff start...

Oh, and the part you filed to mention was that those 3 picks were all in the first half, and that in the second half he actually played VERY well once he got his nerves under control at halftime.

Wow, I can't believe someone is actually out there backing up Fiedlers performance against the Colts in Miami's last playoff win.

Fiedler threw 3 INT's, threw 2 passes right to 2 different Colts defenders where the WR was nowhere near the pass and he consistently threw passes at double and triple teams where the WR had absoultely no chance of catching it.

His decision making in that game was PATHETIC and that goes the same for his entire career here in Miami.

You talk about how well Fiedler did in the 2nd half when the run/pass ratio was about 8/1. Lamar Smith earned the respect of the Colts defense as the game went on and the O-line was a good pass protecting group in which all cylinders of the offense was running except Fiedler.

Fiedler can only be a threat when the entire offense is running on all cylinders. After viewing that game, you have to question Wannstedts decision to keep Fiedler for an EXTRA 3 years after that.

3 INT's in the first half and the Miami defense allowed 14 points with Fiedler consistently putting them in bad situations. Fiedler throws 0 INT's in the 2nd half and the Miami defense allowed 3 points to the Colts offense in the 2nd half. No secret.

Fiedler had that team set to fail. All he had to do was be acare taker.

Miami's run game stumbles without Lamar the next week and what does Fiedler do?? Put a goose egg on the board and gives away 10 points to an offensive juggernaut in the Raiders.

I still cant believe there is a Fiedler hugger after 4 years of watching him make bad decisions.

:nono:

AMEN

Wow, I can't believe someone is actually out there backing up Fiedlers performance against the Colts in Miami's last playoff win.

AMEN BROTHA :allhail:

It was a suppossed to be a cut and paste of your whole argument, somehow I left out about 7 paragraphs of it. However, the whole argument was great. Fiedler's gotta go!

Whatever rude, you just saw some good words about him and completely ignored every point (and valid ones at that) that I made, it's become your modus operandi.

(I apologise for the big words, it means your way of doing things)

Call me a Feidler hugger all you wan't it just shows your complete ignorance, Jay is a middle of the pack QB, nothing more nothing less, but if you can't actually watch the game with an objective eye, (instead of just pulling out the box score and seeing 3 INT's which it is obvious as all hell that is exactly what you did) and just slam people with your overly negative BS views, well... I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm only setting the record straight. He had one very bad half, and followed it up with a very good second half. if you can't admit that, well, then it just shows everybody here with at least two ounces of grey matter how utterly moronic your argument is.

Originally posted by Barbarian
He had one very bad half, and followed it up with a very good second half. if you can't admit that, well, then it just shows everybody here with at least two ounces of grey matter how utterly moronic your argument is.

His 2nd half was "very good" compared to his 1st half.

The entire downfall of Miami in that game was Fiedler himself. In the first half, he throws 3 INT's that led to 14 points for Indianapolis and a fake field goal that did not work.

Fiedler gets his head out of his *ss in the essence of not throwing a INT and the Miami defense allows 3 points to the Indianapolis offense. It's no secret, the game had no business being close.

With Fiedler, you bring drama. Games that have no reason to be close are close because of Fiedlers' stupid decision making and his inadequecies.. (Don't think it's spelled that way.)

By they way, instead of spending most of your post TRYING to insult me, focus it on supporting Fiedler by trying to "convince" someone.

Your quoted post does nothing to explain any of the Fiedler inadequecies I pointed out on my last post in this thread. Nothing left to say, my last post has not been challenged by you and you reverted to insulting which sounds to me like you've given up on the subject to the defeat of the "RUDE" guy.

Back
Top Bottom