After the combine who do you want | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After the combine who do you want

trate121hb

Go Heat!
Reaction score
the Fins to pick at 9???? Any major changes???? I'll state my opinion after some have replied...

Hmmmm.... Russel or Quinn would be nice, so would CJ. Joe Thomas would be sweet. But odds are Quinn might be the only one of those 4 left.

Cj Is A Beast I Know We Probably Have No Shot For Him Unless We Trade Up But Wow....the Dud Wasnt Supposed To Run...didnt Have Shoes...had To Borrow Some And Ran A 4.35...insane

Ballhawk Playmaker!!!

I have leaned towards LaRon Landry from LSU!! If you have a chance to pair this cat up with Bell(SINCE EARLY INDICATIONS JASON ALLEN IS A HUGE SABAN BUST!!!!!) This guy is comparable to Ed REED from the U and Ravens!! He ran well at the combine, so I have no problem with this sure fire stud!!!!:cooldude:

I have leaned towards LaRon Landry from LSU!! If you have a chance to pair this cat up with Bell(SINCE EARLY INDICATIONS JASON ALLEN IS A HUGE SABAN BUST!!!!!) This guy is comparable to Ed REED from the U and Ravens!! He ran well at the combine, so I have no problem with this sure fire stud!!!!:cooldude:

:hmmm: How did he run well at the combine when DBs don't workout til tomorrow????

You can't judge a guy after one year. He got a late start because of contract (no-ones fault but his own I suppose) had to learn a system that requires a lot from the safeties, and did get an INT later in the year.

Can't judge a guy after one year, he has all the physical tools and the drive to be great. If he has learned the system and his role within it he is gonna be great.

How Did Levi Brown Do???? I Havent Seen Info On Him

Decent performance. Lifted well. Interviewed very well. 40 time was a little slow but the 10 yard split is the only important part of that for Olineman.

Well, seeing how the combine isn't over until the 27th, nothing has changed as far as who I want. I was hoping for Yamon Figurs in the 4th but after he ran 4.30 I doubt he'll be there.

I think Meachem claimed the #2 Wr spot with his combine showing. Would love to take a close look at him if we can manage a trade down. Brown is still a top choice. Quinn is probably one of the top, if not THE top, guy on the Fins board.

Jason Allen a bust? Okay. Jason missed the majority of the two most important weeks of training camp for a rookie. Had to learn not one but two positions (three if you count both safety positions) in one of the most complexed defensive secondaries in football and you consider him a bust after one year? Man you are tough.

Cj Is A Beast I Know We Probably Have No Shot For Him Unless We Trade Up But Wow....the Dud Wasnt Supposed To Run...didnt Have Shoes...had To Borrow Some And Ran A 4.35...insane

He may be worth trading up for. Whoever gets him well have a star #1 wr for years. I have a feeling we'll end up with Levi Brown but CJ is my most wanted.

Anybody know how Marcus McCauley did at the combine?

He may be worth trading up for. Whoever gets him well have a star #1 wr for years. I have a feeling we'll end up with Levi Brown but CJ is my most wanted.

Anybody know how Marcus McCauley did at the combine?

DBs workout tomorrow.

im gonna give my 3 top picks for the 1st 2 rounds

at # 9--->Levi Brown, Quinn, Revis (ofcourse if CJ, Russell and Thomas aint there)

2nd round---->Staley Blalock Kalil

Potato Chip!!

You can't judge a guy after one year. He got a late start because of contract (no-ones fault but his own I suppose) had to learn a system that requires a lot from the safeties, and did get an INT later in the year.

Can't judge a guy after one year, he has all the physical tools and the drive to be great. If he has learned the system and his role within it he is gonna be great.
I agree it's only one year but if you are afraid to of contact like ALLEN appears to be, IMO he's already a bust!! I saw all too many times Allen pulling up instead of laying someone out!! The BILLS game at Buffalo is the play that stays with me. Losman goes up top to Evans and Allen is in position to make a bone jarring hit , but instead he pulls up like a major P%#$y!!!Dives at Lee Evans feet,Evans trots into the endzone for a touchdown!!! It was an utter pathetic display of football at this level!! You can't be afraid of contact at any level in football!! As for LaRon Landry, I must have seen somewhere he ran a decent 40 time but it must have been a private workout not the combine!!!

Back
Top Bottom