After the combine who do you want | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After the combine who do you want

Hmmmm.... Russel or Quinn would be nice, so would CJ. Joe Thomas would be sweet. But odds are Quinn might be the only one of those 4 left.

I may be in a very small group (Maybe even alone) in this opinion, but if we pick #1 overall and had a shot at any of those 4, I would still go after Brady.

I just have a feeling he is going to be special, and will fit better with what we need on our offense, then the other three.

You sir are uninformed. One of Allen's strong points throughout his college days was that he showed the ability to consistently attack the ball carrier. In fact if you research any of his scouting reports you'll find this statement in just about everyone of them "he is a very good tackler who does not hesitate to deliver hard hits.". Just because you saw one or two plays in his rookie year that made you think otherwise isnt going to make me disregard what he has done his whole career and give up on him. Many of the top DBs in this league have struggled in all areas their first year in the league because it takes time to adjust to the speed and play calling.

I agree with you 100%. Also, dont be surprised if Jason Allen starts at CB this year either.

Some guys who made some $$ obviously are WR Robert Meachem and WR Jason Hill. Also OG Manny Ramirez, OG Justin Blalock (even though teams will now probably wait to draft OG's since there's so much depth at the position), LB Tim Shaw ran a great time and as for WR order now, I'd put them at 1. Calvin Johnson, GT 2. Dwayne Bowe, LSU 3. Robert Meachem, Tennessee 4. Ted Ginn Jr, Ohio State 5. Dwayne Jarrett, USC. And other WRs who helped themselves greatly were Jason Hill-Washington St., Aundrae Allison-East Carolina, Mike Walker-UCF, Steve Smith-USC, Paul Williams-Fresno St., David Clowney-Virginia Tech, and Yamon Figurs-Kansas St. WRs who possibly hurt themselves are Sidney Rice, Johnnie Lee Higgins, and definitely Chansi Stuckey, and Syvelle Newton.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how stupid rumors start.

No, Laron Landry hasn't run the 40 yet, none of the DBs have. You're a moron, stop posting bull**** facts with the backup of " Oh I thought I read somewhere... "

Guess what? You didn't. You made it up and are trying to pass it off as (mis)information

Back
Top Bottom