after the draft idea.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

after the draft idea..

thefranchisedef

Active Roster
Reaction score
I for one believe in my heart we are going to draft rey maualuga. I've had a feeling i would see him in dolphins teal since last year. I think he is going to fall to us, and then we draft reciever and cornerback in the next round. Nose in the 3rd! ron brace would be an awesome pickup in the 3rd round..... The key is miami picking up jason taylor after the draft. I just have a feeling miami is making sure they are getting what they want before the pull the plug on him. I also think there is going to be a big signing after the draft at reciever. If miami is unable to draft hakeem nick, hayward-bey, or kenny britt watch them pick up marvin harrison or tory holt. Why would the dolphins put all of their cards on picking up one of these vets without making sure they are getting what they want through the draft. Like Ireland said,"we are always looking for upgrades!"
so don't be suprised if miami has their defense looking like this:
phillip merling, ferguson, langford, porter, crowder, maualuga, jt, sean smith, wilson, bell, will allen... I don't know about you guys, but that looks like a top 10 defense!

:lol2:
kinda funny coming from the usual suspects.... mostly sad tho.

i've had the same feeling that guy was destined to be a phin.... when we we're 0-2 it looked like we we're goin to pick high yet again and he was being projected as a top 5 pick ! Now we're at #25 and his stock is (supposedly) dropping. We need an ILB far more than an OLB anyway.... Maualuga fits our mold and it's been obvious since day 1.
Defense people.... if you 1st : actually observe the roster in its entirety, and 2nd: understand the tuna philosphy to football.... you'll see whats commin. And it ain't a WR like Harvin or Nicks in ROund ONE mind you. But hey everyone's a dreamer before the draft i understand that.

Back
Top Bottom