After today, What Will Our Record Be At The End? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After today, What Will Our Record Be At The End?

Da 'Fins

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I'm predicting 9-7 or 8-8.

It is possible this will wake us up and we'll get on a run - as Tennessee did last year.

But, the amazing thing is, we still have the same weaknesses. We still jump offside like last year; we still don't blow people off the line and open holes; we still don't make a big play on Defense to seal the game when we need them to.

We played a team with serious limited talent! We also lost an opportunity to win a game against a poor to mediocre team. That means we'll have to win one more game against one of the great teams in the league if we want any hope. That's the biggest problem with this loss. It's not just losing or losing early or losing at home. It's losing to arguably the softest team on your schedule!

We will be 9-7 and DW will be fired. I know that he will stick with the team throughout the season. But, he will be gone. He just doesn't have the ability to force his will on the team. If he doesn't know how to kick butt, then someone else needs to.

I mean, Wanny needs to go ballistic. If he didn't go nuts in the locker room after the game - he has a serious problem.

I say 10-6. They will put it together. I hope for a better record, but in our division it will be very tough. They just played way too laxed today. The Texans came to play ball and our guys came to what they thought was a walk on walk off win. Even the blind squirrel (Houston) finds a nut sometimes. Sucks that we had to be that nut today.

Go Phins. I'll always back you with all my heart (even though you break it often) and soul.

Originally posted by Da 'Fins
I could be wrong, but I'm predicting 9-7 or 8-8.

It is possible this will wake us up and we'll get on a run - as Tennessee did last year.

But, the amazing thing is, we still have the same weaknesses. We still jump offside like last year; we still don't blow people off the line and open holes; we still don't make a big play on Defense to seal the game when we need them to.

We played a team with serious limited talent! We also lost an opportunity to win a game against a poor to mediocre team. That means we'll have to win one more game against one of the great teams in the league if we want any hope. That's the biggest problem with this loss. It's not just losing or losing early or losing at home. It's losing to arguably the softest team on your schedule!

We will be 9-7 and DW will be fired. I know that he will stick with the team throughout the season. But, he will be gone. He just doesn't have the ability to force his will on the team. If he doesn't know how to kick butt, then someone else needs to.

I mean, Wanny needs to go ballistic. If he didn't go nuts in the locker room after the game - he has a serious problem.

We will still finish 10-6. We lost to a non-division opponent and barely at that. I remember New England starting out 1-4, losing to the Bengals of all teams, and winning the Super Bowl two years ago. Yes it was a fluke, but after that loss to Cincy, they looked horrible. We still have plenty of talent and one game this early doesn't make or break a season. If Ricky or a key defender were lost for the season, then I'd say we're screwed.:D

Definately 15-1. This game was BS and we all know it. For those of you that want to quit.......see ya, you shouldn't even be allowed on this board ever again. As for JETS fans, look out, because it just so happens that we are going to take this loss out on you. 41-0 is my prediction, no joke.

well, seeing as how they lost a game already, that would be impossible

um...7-9 you guys just won't give up the dream huh?

"this" Miami team doesn't do "runs" they win a few lose a few more Then win a few & then lose out.

The only thing I agree with in this thread is that the Jets will get a more intensed Phins teams, as to the outcome, I don't know..if we go 2-2 by the break, I won't be upset, I think that sets us up good, if the team will slowly jell this year and get on a win a streak in the middle and finish better, I'm not disappointed. I expect a disappointing game at least 2x's a year. Hopefully this was one of them.

I know it doesn't mean anything, but I played the season on Madden a couple of weeks ago and Miami went 13-3 and then went on to win the SB. The three losses were Houston, NE at home and Indy. The loss to Houston was 20-17 on a FG as time expired. Most of the season my pass offense was putrid but about the last quarter of the season it got in synch and rolled throughout the post season.

Back
Top Bottom