After watching that game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After watching that game

You have to love Tannehill, but he really needs to get a game or two where he gets 3-4 td's before I'll start to consider that. Right now, to me he is teetering between a ball control kinda guy and a big game kind of guy.

I've been in the same boat for a while now, but in the last two games he has made big time downfield throws in the second half to put us in position to take the lead, so there is more to him than just a game manager. I'm still wanting to see him dominate a full game with his arm, seeing as even Matt Moore was capable of doing that two years ago, but I can't ignore that when he's given opportunities, he is able to find the soft spot in the defense and gash them when its been needed to put us ahead.

colin kaep vs. a rodgers is the new brady vs manning. both are on superbowl teams that don't like each other. rodgers is arguably the best qb going. and while its still early in kaep's career he looks to be shaping into a monster. not saying luck vs. tanny can't become that. but both teams need to develop into perennial powers for the match up to have much sex appeal.

Hoops isn't the official rivalry decider that I need to listen to, so I don't care about what he's been saying since last season.

Hey hoops been saying that since last season, betcha didnt know that?

Tannehill's been saying since last year that Hoops and TedSlimm Jr are gonna turn into the new Kiper & Mayock

I give them the movement penalty, if they take back the bogus RT fumble which is a clear forward pass.

Why does everyone keeps mentioning about Hoops saying this last season? Maybe the OP didn't know he said it last season. So just because he mentioned he has the copyright and we are not allowed to make a statement like that?

Back
Top Bottom