After watching the Niners defense, I think we should draft 2 DE's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After watching the Niners defense, I think we should draft 2 DE's

I hate the Niners living in the Bay Area but your right that D-line is Really Good!

I also hate the Niners, growing up on the Central Coast and in the Central Valley. I hate the Raiders too.

Me too!! Both of them I cant stand lol

San Jose is filled with Raider and Niner fans but me and my FinFans represent!!

The 49ers are s solid team. Injuries hurt them last season. They seem to be a couple of players away. But I agree they have a very good defensive line.

I disliked the Niners since they beat the Bengals in '82, when I first started watching football. I was rooting for the Bengals, because I liked their helmets. The next season, I became a Dolphins fan for life, because of David Woodley, of all players, and my hatred increased immensely in the '84 season.

You didn't come to this conclusion after watch any of this season's Dolphin games and their incredible lack of a pass rush?

I texted my cousin, who's kind of a lame fan, right before the Niners scored their second TD of the game, to go up 14-0. He's from Turlock, in the central valley, so you can forgive his being a Niner fan, but his second favorite team is Pittsburgh, so that leans heavily towards being a bandwagon fan, considering he roots for the teams with the most SB wins... well, until Bill Belicheck did his thing to elevate the Cheatriots and make Brady seem like a great QB.

Anyway, I texted, "The Niners suck. I feel for you." To give him credit, he played along, without talking trash about Miami, because he's always known I'm a die hard Dolphins fan, his entire life.

Edit: So what's going on with this thread? My reply to the OP is the first post here. Did someone figure out he's the same guy as the tool from the other thread?

Yeah a bunch of my buddies at work dusted off ALL there Niner gear and have been wearing it ALL week lol

Sold on Rosen I take it? Not me. I say take a QB. Doesn't mean he'll succeed. Nobody is a sure thing. But we can't fix the QB position, if we only try to fix it once every decade or so.
Absolutely not, i just dont think tua is worthy of being taken first overall. Jags got minshew in the 6th round, basically the same player. I would trade back take another qb not named tua, and load up on talent

Absolutely not, i just dont think tua is worthy of being taken first overall. Jags got minshew in the 6th round, basically the same player. I would trade back take another qb not named tua, and load up on talent
From? Herbert? Anybody at the top? You think Minshew is the same caliber QB as Tua? I don't know man. Pffft. I don't think I'd trust the Dolphins of modern day fortunes to pick up a QB in the 6th. Hello wouldn't trust the 1st round either. But I don't see how we knock out this mediocre monster on our back if we don't start swinging at some point.

Back
Top Bottom