After watching the Niners defense, I think we should draft 2 DE's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After watching the Niners defense, I think we should draft 2 DE's

Absolutely not, i just dont think tua is worthy of being taken first overall. Jags got minshew in the 6th round, basically the same player. I would trade back take another qb not named tua, and load up on talent

:lol:

Games are still largely won in the trenches. The 49’ers dominated on both lines, and thus dominated the game. Dallas is doing the same thing on the offensive side of the ball. Show me a team with good lines, and I’ll show you a team that has a chance every game. The QB is the most important single position, but it wo’t mean anything without a good line.

After watching the 49ers, you should want:

1. Defensive talent
2. Offensive talent
3. Coaching talent

We currently have none of these three things.

I don't know if Kyle Shanahan will be a long term success in San Francisco, but I'll bet on it. He's been excellent at his last two stops (in lesser roles) and I assume has digested a lot of lessons from his old man, who was a good NFL head coach. He's also brought a tried and true blocking system and offensive concepts to the 49ers. Systems and concepts that have been proved to work in the past and look to me like they're clearly still working.

I don't think the 49ers are a flash in the pan. Their play in the trenches is phenomenal, and the Shanahan/Kubiak offensive system can maximize quarterback production while limiting turnovers. And they've got talent.

We'll see, but I think that might be the real team to look out for in the NFC West. I'm really, really curious to see how they look in ten weeks.

The 49ers went on a 6 year tank, had 60 picks during those 6 yeatrs to get to this point. You people are mad about one bad season, but San Fran has been doing this for awhile.
Come on. I get that you love the tank, but this is just ridiculous. Not every unsuccessful team has been actively tanking. By your logic, Detroit, Washington, Cleveland, Buffalo, etc have been tanking forever. If the 49’ers were tanking, why build around a backup QB that had only played a handful of game? Doesn’t make sense. If it were somehow true that they were tanking, do you actually take comfort in the tanking process taking 6 years before showing any real results? Your beloved Tua would already be off his rookie deal and likely moving on to another team by then.

Come on. I get that you love the tank, but this is just ridiculous. Not every unsuccessful team has been actively tanking. By your logic, Detroit, Washington, Cleveland, Buffalo, etc have been tanking forever. If the 49’ers were tanking, why build around a backup QB that had only played a handful of game? Doesn’t make sense. If it were somehow true that they were tanking, do you actually take comfort in the tanking process taking 6 years before showing any real results? Your beloved Tua would already be off his rookie deal and likely moving on to another team by then.

I feel bad for people who take every comment so seriously.

Back
Top Bottom