After what we have done in Free Agency this would be mi dream Mock Draft!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

After what we have done in Free Agency this would be mi dream Mock Draft!!!!!

DANTODUPER

Scout Team
Reaction score
1st Star Lotulelei - If he falls to the 12th pick, he will be a steal and would give us the possibility of letting one of Soliali/Starks go next year saving us LOTS of money to resign Reshard Jones and Dustin Keller.
2ndA Cornelius Carradine/Margus Hunt - I think one of these two will fall to us. Both are very athletic and will solve a need. Having Carradine/Hunt, Odrick, Lotulelei and Wake on third an long would be a Nightmare!!!
2ndB Terron Armstead - This will solve the OT need and we will have an athletic and very talented lineman. I think we can be solid with an OL that plays Martin, Incognito, Pouncey, Louis and Armstead.
3rdA Travis Kelce/Gavin Escobar - I think both of them would end up putting better numbers than Ertz. One of them should be available with this pick and we would be set at TE with Keller and Kelce/Escobar.
3rdB Ryan Swope - I would rather take him on the 4th round but I think he will be taken by that time. So we take a speedy receiver that has chemistry with Tannehill and we can use like a Randall Cobb. Not bad.
4th Tyrann Mathieu - I really think Grimes and Marshall will surprise a lot of us this year at CB, but we still need depth and maybe a Nickel Back. That is why if Mathieu falls this far, he can be a very good pick up. I think he will fall to the late 3rd early 4th round. Maybe we can use one of our 7th round picks and trade up to grab him early in the fourth.
5thA Le´Veon Bell - This could be a steal. Power south-north runner with lots of upside.
5thB Bacarri Rambo/Earl Wolf - We need depth at safety and both Reshard Jones/Chris Clemons were late round picks, so we could find a steal in one of them with this pick.
7thA,B and C - Roger Gaines OT, Devin Taylor DE and Nick Clancy ILB are players I would take because of experience/potential/athletism

I really like what that would do for the defensive line and the pieces added on offense. I do think we need to add a starting caliber CB and probably either in the 1st or 2nd round.

All the big names, like it though.. I as well wouldn't rule out star or Sheldon Richardson at 12... I do think one will fall to 12

I think between Marshall and Grimes we should be good at CB, if a CB like Alford is there on the third round I would take him.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

All the big names, like it though.. I as well wouldn't rule out star or Sheldon Richardson at 12... I do think one will fall to 12

I don't think Richardson at 12 would be that nice. I wouyld rather pick either Ansah/Jarvis Jones or Dion Jordan with that pick.

Back
Top Bottom