afternoon update 7/26/03 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

afternoon update 7/26/03

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
QBs
Fiedler tucks and runs when in trouble and there were no recievers open...
Griese was sacked at least 3 times (stopped the play or forced the pass after an obvious sack) and was picked off by Shawn Wooden

this isnt bias it was the truth today, so dont start guys :)

RBs
Travis Minor was a no-show due to the death of his father
Ricky was impressive once again...
Robert Edwards got Minor's reps, couldnt move up the middle
Leonard Henry wasnt real impressive
Charlie Rogers had an impressive run up then he fumbled the ball

WRs
James McKnight got hurt when Eddie Moore hit him while he was still coming down with a catch, his neck/shoulder area is whats of concern, he was on the field for 5 minutes
OG was out there
Derrius Thompson is shining, and was starting opposite Chris Chambers today, made some great catches
Speaking of Chambers, he made a few receptions

TEs
Didnt see anything too great from Lee, Battaglia, or McMichael

DBs
Shawn Wooden had that nice pick
Sammy Knight made a great play to knock a ball down
Griese couldnt throw to recievers due to the excellent coverage of the 2nd team defense....

LBs
Eddie Moore put that hit on McKnight, and the hit wasnt really necessary, im sure he feels awful about it...
Junior Seau dove and knocked the ball away from McMichael (i think) when he was on coverage, excellent play

DL
Dario Romero had a sack on Griese, I believe Larry Chester also was in there on one play

Misc
Drew Rosenhaus was there without his shirt on talking on his cell phone

Larry Chester, Seth McKinney, Oronde Gadsden, Jason Taylor, Brian Griese, Jamie Nails, and randy mcmichael were just some players that signed autographs

I went into the dolphins merch store adn asked about the old programs that used to sit on the shelf during mini-camp, he went into the back and came out with 5 or 6 programs, and told my friend and me to keep them, McMichael and Gadsden signed programs that I gave them....so awesome :)

later all,
matt

oh and wally ogunleye got hurt this morning and was driving himself around on a cart, Jay williams got his reps today

GOOD STUFF, CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE FINS THIS PRESEASON ...

JUST GOT MY TICKETS ORDERED 2 FOR JAXVILLE 8/15 AND 4 TICKETS FOR NEWORLEANS AUG 28... RICKY IN NEW ORLEANS GREAT....!!!

7 DAYS THE NFL WILL GET IT STARTED.......

TAMPA VS. THE JEST........well its a start?

Back
Top Bottom