Agent: 'I think Sosa will be traded' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent: 'I think Sosa will be traded'

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The Cubs' party line is that they would be comfortable opening the season with Sammy Sosa in right field.

The Mets' interest in Sosa is waning, according to published reports out of New York. But Tom Reich, one of Sosa's agents, says he still believes that Sosa will be traded  and that the team that acquires him will be getting a highly motivated player.

"I think he will be traded, and I think Sammy will be one of the best pickups of the entire off-season," Reich told the Sporting News on Wednesday. "He deserves better than this. He's determined, absolutely determined  determined to remind people that he has a lot of productive time left.

"People will look around and realize that this will be a helluva play. Everyone is dwelling on everything (from last season). Everyone has forgotten about everything this man has accomplished. Everyone also is living on this idea that, 'If it's Tuesday, it must be steroids.' "In my opinion, Sammy Sosa will be a very productive player, in 2005 and beyond.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/3354874

Sosa is shot as a player.

I'm a huge Cubs fan & I'll be glad to be rid of him as long as we don't pay all or most of his salary. I think he'll be traded to the Orioles, my second favorite team.

There's no way Sosa gets traded. It just cannot happen.

The day Sosa gets traded is the day I'm officially named 'World's Most Handsome Man'.

Muck said:
There's no way Sosa gets traded. It just cannot happen.

The day Sosa gets traded is the day I'm officially named 'World's Most Handsome Man'.
Congratulations.........You are officially now the 'World's Most Handsome Man'

Oh wow. How did this happen. The odds......

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom