Agent..Williams in rigarous training program.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agent..Williams in rigarous training program..

NaboCane said:
Actually, you can't really lump Steinberg in with guys like the Poston brothers; he is one of the true class acts left in the business.

Very true, you beat me to it. This guy is not your avg slime ball agent.

With Ricky down to 195 he should be much faster....maybe a 4.4 40???? He will have to bulk up though to be able to last the season and take those hits...but why not bring him in and run him 10-15 times a game as a backup to Ronnie? We don't have anything to lose as long as Nick doesn't make RW the centerpiece of the offense.

I wonder how fast Ricky will be at a lighter weight. I'm sure he will put on a few pounds and end up somewhere between 210-215. As for losing any skill, I think he might need to knock of a little rust, but I don't think he will loose any of the intangibles that made him an awesome RB when he was clicking on all cylinders.

As for him coming back, like many, I was against it when he left, but I have since changed my ways, and will welcome him back as long as he is totally commited to Saban and the Phins.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom