Agree or Disagree: Ochocinco to be Fined If He Wears C.Henry's Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agree or Disagree: Ochocinco to be Fined If He Wears C.Henry's Jersey

Should Ocho be Fined if He Wears Henry's Jersey?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think it's quite ridiculus that the NFL wants to fine Ocho b/c he wants to honor his friend/teamate by wearing his jersey. Since the news about fining him has come out Ocho has retracted his statement and looks like he wont do it but this is dumb by the comish. There are many reasons why Ocho should be and has been fined but this is garbage. The NFL needs to calm the F down. I don't see what the big deal is. Just another power trip from the comish.:err:

Disagree as well. I don't have a lot of problems with the NFL's rules but when a player wants to honor another's life it's hard to find a problem with it in my opinion. I thought it was ridiculous when they made a fuss about Jae Plummer honoring Pat Tillman and it was ridiculous when they made a stink about Peyton Manning honoring Johnny Unitas.

If there's one thing baseball has on football as far as operations go it's that baseball will allow whatever when it comes to this stuff. I thought it was great that baseball allowed the entire Washington Nationals team to wear Virginia Tech hats after those massacre on campus.

By the way, I don't think that it's a power trip on Roger's part as the NFL has been prtty consistent over the years. They've never swayed.

The NFLPA has come out and said they would pay the fine for him. I don't think he should be fined but I also don't think he should wear the jersey. The TEAM is already going to honor Henry with his number on their helmets why does Ocho need to turn it into something about him?

All he wants to do is honor his friend.

Disagree majorly.

All he wants to do is honor his friend.

Disagree majorly.

I'm not saying he's doing it on purpose I just think it's just in his nature to make everything about Ocho. How does he take what should be a memorial of Henry and somehow turn it into a story about himself? Whats wrong with just being part of the teams tribute of having the number on their helmets.......nope not good enough because it doesn't put enough focus on Chad. Like I said the league shouldn't fine him but he shouldn't do it either.

Back
Top Bottom