Agree to Disagree! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agree to Disagree!

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If there is one thing having the first overall pick in this years draft is going to do for us, it will make for interesting conversations the day after the first round. Watching every major news and sports site and reading article after article (many posted on this site) I have got to say it wouldn’t be hard to imagine the Miami front office changing their strategy with about 1 minute left on the clock. Check out these headlines from the past month alone!

“Top draft pick may be too expensive to tradeâ€
“Williamson, Hall on Fins' trade radarâ€
“Cowboys owner: Trade with Dolphins not likelyâ€
“Don't put money on Dolphins picking No. 1 in NFL draftâ€
“McFadden boosts stock with 4.33 in 40â€
“Move makes sense, but losing Taylor still hurtsâ€
“Dolphins, Taylor to part ways?â€
“Parcells insists Dolphins aren't shopping Taylorâ€
“Will Ryan be Dolphins' pick?â€
“Parcells appears willing to trade top pickâ€
“Chris Long takes over top spot in our mock draftâ€
“Jake Long top pickâ€
“Matt Ryan to Dolphins is a distinct possibilityâ€
“Here's hoping Parcells passes on the pickâ€

I don’t know about all ya all out there but the bottom line is this years draft will be down to the wire and exciting as hell to watch if you are a Dolphins fan, whether you want, Long, Long, McFadden, Ryan, a trade, a pass, Dorsey whatever it maybe the its going to have some possibility of happening even if several of the options are long shots. I wouldn’t rule anything out. Stay tuned phin fans, same phin place, same phin time, same phin channel!

It will be without a doubt interesting to see how it all unfolds on draft day.

It goes to show that BP and Ireland are doing their job right. They are keeping everybody in the dark and guessing. Now that is smart front office "play"!

Back
Top Bottom