Agunleye has another good game yet he still doesn't get credit by the fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Agunleye has another good game yet he still doesn't get credit by the fans.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
What's the excuse this time? Was Jason Taylor being stopped by 5 guys and Agunleye just had everything set up for him to make plays? I think he's coming into his own as one of the best defensive lineman in the league and if We don't resign him in the offseason then it will be a bad move.

JS55 I totally agree on the issue of JT... I was at the game, probably like you.

But Wale, I saw him doubled a few times and also chipped after he showed the Ravens his quick ability to get up field. He was IMO the main source of disruption in the backfield of the Ravens...

GOOOO FFIIINZ

:cooldude:

Ravens' first play of the game was for minus yards caused by a sack by OGUN and that was a pretty sack. He was making tackles, distrupting the o-line of the Ravens etc....

He is a great player this year and for fans/media/etc.. to make is BS beyond reckoning. Isn't it like 10 or 11sacks thus far this season? and JT has like 3, but yet JT gets the attention. I hope we resign him because he is a great addition to the defense and makes the plays we need.

O-Gun has 10 sacks on the season. There are 3 players ahead of him. Shaun Ellis has 10.5, Mike Rucker and Simeon Rice have 11.

It's feasible that next week O-Gun will wear the crown of the Sack King.

Wasnt that first sack against Ogden, too?

No he is great no doubt about it, but if we can get the 1st then we need to take it, because I am sorry we need OL help+1st rounder more than O-Gun. I know it sounds hard to swallow at first but we cannot afford another 5m defensive contract, we just can't.

Originally posted by Jaj
we cannot afford another 5m defensive contract, we just can't.

Good point Jaj. JT got paid a crap load of $$ and then his skills this year just *POOFED* and went byes. I would love to see OGUN back in phins' uniform but if we can't afford it, then I guess there is nothing we can do :cry:

JT got paid in 2001. And he follwed it with arguably his two best seasons. Remember, in 2000 he got 14.5 sacks. But he didn't become a big force against the run until 2001. :)

Originally posted by Muck
JT got paid in 2001. And he follwed it with arguably his two best seasons. :)

True, but this season has not stated *WORTH THE MONEY* so far. But I know he is talented and worth the money, so I will say the following:

JT IS GREAT ALSO

OGUN is a great player and I just hope the Fins can come up with some $$$ to lock him up.

You would rather have O-Gun rather than let's say Lee Evans and John Tait?

Back
Top Bottom