Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 24-0 Ahahahahahahahahaha!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 24-0 Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!

sanchize plays bad when he doesn't hAVE time like most qbs

Simply put, he's a below average QB. His success has been propped up by a good O-line and an aggressive defense. He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same conversation as Roethlisberger and Rodgers.
Those 2 guys literally lead their teams, they dont go along for the ride.

Oh, and Jason Taylor can lick my balls - he's a "championship" whore anyhow. Had respect for him once - lotz - nothing now, beatch!

The Jets already played their Super Bowl against NE.

How do you know a franchise SUCKS? When their 2nd biggest game in the history of a 50 year old franchise is to get to the AFC championship game.

Well I have to admit, this is beautiful. But they are still playing and we are sitting at home watching so it's more of a bittersweet taste. I just hate even seeing them get this far but at least it does not look like they will be playing Feb 6th.

I hate the Jets and I am totally enjoying this beatdown but guess what its pretty sad when the highlight of our season comes from watching the Jets get their azzes kicked in the afc championship game. O yeah this is the second year they have been their and we cant even win Half of our games. We suck and our organization is in shambles so dont talk to much sh it about the Jets because anyone of us would kill to have Miami be in their shoes right now. Go Steelers f u c k the Jets up because our beloved team cant provide us with the satisfaction we need.

[video=youtube;bg92QpjRcJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk[/video]

Packers/Steelers is going to be one hell of a Super Bowl.

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... Sanchez isn't much better than Henne. And they traded up!

EDIT: And then he throws a TD on the run. Still believe in my statement! :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... Sanchez isn't much better than Henne. And they traded up!

EDIT: And then he throws a TD on the run. Still believe in my statement! :)
Here is the problem, he sucks and is still better than Henne !!!

I am going to be sick if the Jets win it. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom