Ahmad Brooks being shopped if no takers he will be cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad Brooks being shopped if no takers he will be cut

Good LB. I'd definitely give him a look. With him, it would depend most on his salary. If he can be had for a reasons or price, I say do it.

UVa guy with a ton of athletic ability who hits like a lack truck, can cover and is a good pass rusher. Not quite the athlete he used to be, but still good.

Please. Although after last night I believe our biggest hole is CB.

Ahmad Brooks is 33 yrs old and still quite possibly better than most other players at his position. But @ $6m salary, I'd wait to see if he gets cut. He'd be the perfect SAM here in Miami for at least this season.

Please. Although after last night I believe our biggest hole is CB.

Miami was trying out all sorts of different looks/coverages on offense & defense, wait till game planning, going to be much different.

Miami was trying out all sorts of different looks/coverages on offense & defense, wait till game planning, going to be much different.

That makes sense... in theory.

The fans have been burned the past few years expecting any aspect of the team to make a jump from the end of preseason to the beginning of the regular season. Better off bracing yourself for the defense to continue playing like garbage. Besides, it takes a good 4-5 games for Byron Maxwell to get in synch with the rest of the DBs.

I said the same thing last year about our defense. Not making that mistake again.

Even if you bring Brooks in for depth , add him to Malaluga and we have upgraded our LB corp. It is a no brainer .

They weren't, preseason is called vanilla for a reason.

Also game-planning, although minimal compared to the regular season, is implemented in the 3rd preseason game.

Back
Top Bottom