Ahmad Brooks in The Supplemental Draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad Brooks in The Supplemental Draft?

DeeAy3000

Big Things
Reaction score
[mod]Draft threads belong in the draft forum. [/mod]

Ahmad Brooks has apparently failed a drug test and will not be eligible for the 06 season with UVA. This guy was projected to be a top 5 pick if his great play continued, this would be an amazing pick up in the supplemental draft. Thoughts...

yea if saban is willing to take on another "personality project"

ok looked him up, I do remember him. I would definitly interview the guy and see where he's at. He'd be someone to look at

I like the idea, but he does have some issues that would have to be worked on. He could be a steal in the suplimental

DeeAy3000 said:
[mod]Draft threads belong in the draft forum. [/mod]

Ahmad Brooks has apparently failed a drug test and will not be eligible for the 06 season with UVA. This guy was projected to be a top 5 pick if his great play continued, this would be an amazing pick up in the supplemental draft. Thoughts...
The last report I heard on Ahmad Brooks was on the 20th of Feb. He was NOT kicked off the team, only suspended. His father said he would return for his senior season. However, Al Groth has yet to make a final decision on Brooks futher with the team.

Geforce said:
The last report I heard on Ahmad Brooks was on the 20th of Feb. He was NOT kicked off the team, only suspended. His father said he would return for his senior season. However, Al Groth has yet to make a final decision on Brooks futher with the team.

This failed drug test happend less that 24 hours ago...

Back
Top Bottom