Aikman wants to play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aikman wants to play

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2003/0114/1492808.html

Between this story and last year Aikman saying he would listen to Dolphins offer tell me this guy wants to play QB again.

I've always been opposed to it, thinking he is done. But last night on Best Damn Sports Michael Irvin said Aikman could still play at a high level. Interesting, I think he would be at least worth a look.

I doubt he can play at a high level, of course his old teammate and friend will support him and not say "he will play like an old man with 2000 concussions". I still think hes done.

Like I said before for that bring Marino retirement back out of retirement...

At least it will be Wannys grave if he brings in Aikman and then he fails terribly and cant get anything done. It will be all on his shoulders, and will spell the end of his days in Miami!

At least it will be Wannys grave if he brings in Aikman and then he fails terribly and cant get anything done. It will be all on his shoulders, and will spell the end of his days in Miami!

Wow, what a pathetic attitude!! It's one thing to want Wanny fired because you don't like the way he does his job, but to WISH FOR bad things to happen to the team sucks!!

If anything, Aikman would be headed back to play for Dallas.
I'm here in Big D and let me explain to you all the hub-bub going on lately. There's rumor that Troy said to a newpaper dude that "if Bill calls me, I'm in the training room in 15".

But I'm not to sure that Bill would do that. I know Jerry Jones, while he's an ass, probably isn't looking for someone one hit away from a gurney. But the 'boys do need a QB...and badly. And they've got cap room for one if they'd drop their 1st and 2nd stringers.

But Troy to Miami? Nah, no thank you. I'd rather keep Jay and then get a young-ish backup that can learn the system and can surpass Jay. I'm looking to the future, and Troy isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom