AJ Feeley??...Are You Kidding Me!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feeley??...Are You Kidding Me!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
This has got to be some sort of sick joke!!!.....:yell:

AJ Feeley???.....Are you kidding me???

He's probably worse than J. Fiedler!!!....

Sorry, but Spielman really srewed the pooch with this one. We're in deep trouble now. This guy was a third stringer for crying out loud!!!.....

I ctill can't beleive this guy is going to our next starting QB. I would have rather re-structured Fiedler to be completely honest...

What a joke. We're going to be the laughing stock of the league. The only way Rick and Dave can justify this move is to draft QB P. Rivers at #20....

Anything else will be unacceptable IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Now, now Blitzkrieg... it's been well established that he was the super secret #2 QB in Philly... not the #3. That was just to throw off other teams, and keep them from knowing that Feeley was slated to be the starter this year. It was all very hush hush... but I commend the posters on this site for unearthing the Eagles dirty little secret.

:goof:

What a post...the only problem with it is that your making ASSumptions. You can't judge a guy before he ever takes a snap with your team.

He's probably worse than J. Fiedler!!!....

Probably? No, I doubt it.

Slow down, take a breath, and wait to see what this kid does under center.

Egads, this is the 1 zillionth thread on this topic! I think you won a qupie doll or door prize or something.

First of all.... :calm: the <expliste delete> down

We need 3 QB's on the roster.
We Have 2 QB's we need to get rid off
and 1 QB thats a RFA

This is only one signing do not jump to conclusions until its all done..
this is only the start of the offseason.. we still got many moons to go before the first snap of the season!

Back
Top Bottom