AJ Feeley to the Viks for another 2nd?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feeley to the Viks for another 2nd??

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I just saw where the Eagles again signed AJ after he was cut from the Chargers. We have all seen how effective he is at throwing his favorite pass, the signature pick 6. So the one thing we have to know for sure is they certainly did not sign him for his talent. It took me awhile but I finally figured it out. It now seems to me so obvious. Since philly and the viks have connections (Childress), and Rick "lets see how many draft picks I can waste" Spielman is their GM. It seems like a perfect fit. Philly signs AJ, turns around and trades him to the viks for next years 2nd round pick. That of course will blow up in Ricks face, after the viks cut AJ, and will by the end of the year be one of the reason they decide to can Rick.
Of course he will be again picked up by some losers (hopefully the jills or green gliders) and then philly will pick AJ up again and get another 2nd round pick.
Maybe we should get in on this free deal and trade Manny Wright to Rick for next years first round pick. Or how about Brock Berlin for a 2nd, he was at least as good as AJ. Whatdaya guys think, should we e-mail Nick about this?? :lol:

Wha? Vikes have no need for him. Tarvaris Jackson is way better than that scrub.

Back
Top Bottom